The Red House at Willow Way built in 1873 this historic pioneer home is the oldest surviving residence in Pine Valley. This charming home sits on a 1/2 acre. Ponderosas and apple trees shade a spacious lawn of cool grass. Step back in time with antique interior. It has been completely renovated and refurbished. Fishing and hiking just a mile away. 40 minutes from St George and Tuacahn. The Red House is a cool get away from the hot southern Utah summers or a cozy escape during the winter months.
Disponible para huéspedes
Parking in front near the fence is permitted. Please pull off the street completely. There is also parking on the driveway only by the garage. Do not access the use of inside the garage.
- Quiet evening hours 10:00 p.m.
- Please remove shoes upon entering the house.
- Absolutely no smoking allowed in the home or on the property.
- *No food available on property. Guests will need to bring their own food during their stay. There is a family dollar store and gas station with food in Veyo 20 min. from The Red House in Pine Valley.
- The garage/shed space is off-limits.
- NO PETS. Please obey this rule.
- NO trailers, tents, RV’s or outdoor camping equipment allowed on premises.
- NO open fires on cabin premises or inside of cabin. This includes candles.
- No fireworks.
- The Red House is NOT available for: Church activities, Youth Conferences, Weddings, Scout Camp or other outside use.
- The Red House is an older pioneer home so please handle opening/closing doors and windows with care.
I'm a mother to six children. Married to my best friend. I'm a romantic at heart. I love the beach, the mountains, traveling, anything chocolate and reading a good book.