My newly renovated loft is located on the top floor of one of the oldest pre-war apartment buildings in Saigon. Features a beautiful balcony view of the State Bank and Wall Street area. Includes brand new amenities and furniture to make your stay unforgettable.
My newly remodeled industrial-style loft lies on the top floor of a heritage building.
It features 4.6 meter (15 foot) high ceilings, a charming bathroom with a translucent roof, a private bedroom on the mezzanine and an open balcony with a beautiful view of the majestic State Bank of Vietnam building.
The unit is located in a colonial-era apartment complex filled with eclectic shops, quirky cafes and a speakeasy bar.
The 1 bedroom unit includes a queen bed and a large sofa bed, a full bathroom with shower, and fully equipped kitchen.
The space is fully equipped with brand new amenities.
• Bluetooth Marshall stereo
• Coffee bar with Aeropress, Osaka pourover, French press, Vietnamese coffee filter, and teamaker and complimentary coffee and tea
• Front loading washer with drying rack
• Refrigerator with freezer
• Stove and microwave
• Complete set of tableware, pots and pans and utensils
• Hotel-quality beds and towels
• Toto toilet with built-in bidet
• Toiletries provided including toothbrush, soap and shampoo
• High-speed wireless internet
• Universal adapter
Disponible para huéspedes
Every part of the unit incl. kitchen, bathroom and coffee bar.
Atención a los huéspedes
I use a lockbox for check-in and check-out. If I am available, I will greet you in person.
I will be reachable by email and phone ((SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)) if guests need any advice or in case of emergencies.
Otros aspectos destacables
Our apartment is on the 4th floor of the building. Access is via steps. Since this is a very old building, there is no elevator. If you need we can arrange for a porter to help you carry your luggage up to the apartment.
The building can be accessed 24 hours a day.
IMPORTANT – Please make sure to read and follow these rules
• No smoking inside the unit. Please use the balcony.
• If you would like late checkout, please check with me first.
• Please take your shoes off inside the apartment.
• Please keep the noise down after 10pm. Our neighbors are working families so please be considerate of their peace.
• Please play the music at a reasonable volume during other times.
• Please remember to return the house key into the lockbox at the end of the trip. We will charge a $20 fee for lost keys.
Este anfitrión tiene 20 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Vietnamese American who's been working and living in Saigon for more than 10 years. Love the field of design and have a background in hospitality so Airbnb is just the perfect way for me to do two things that interest me.