Departamento o casa entera
Sea & Sun is a beautiful Beach Front Home in Sea Isle with breathtaking panoramic ocean views. This spacious 3 bedrooms, daybed and 2 bathrooms home is fully furnished with two levels deck that looks over the ocean and steps away from the beach. This is a great place to relax for the weekend, week or month(URL HIDDEN)Our home welcomes all your four legged children with a refundable deposit.
1. CHECK IN TIME is after 4PM CT on Arrival Date. CHECK OUT TIME is no later than 11AM CT on Departure Date unless explicit written permission for a later time has been given by the Owner. There will be a $75 charge for each half hour or portion thereof past the agreed-to CHECK OUT TIME.
2. Your payment will be nightly rate + $175 cleaning and linens + pet fees + 15% lodging tax + 3% service fee + $500 refundable deposit.
• SECURITY: The $500 security deposit will be returned by the Owner within 7 days of departure, less any amount deducted for damage.
3. PETS are permitted only with prior approval by the Owner. The non-refundable fee is $20/day per pet. Since the fees are non-refundable, a 15% lodging tax must be added to them. That tax is included in the payment above. There is a leash law, and we encourage you to follow it for your pet’s safety. Renters are responsible for cleaning up of any/all pet refuse. Pets are allowed on furniture only with use of protective sofa cover, provided. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees. All pets must be up to date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventive is highly recommended. All pets are to be treated with Advantage or similar topical flea and tick repellent at least three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas and ticks are rampant in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets. Pets should be crated when left alone inside the property. All items above are the sole responsibility of the renter. The Owner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
4. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY, up to 10 , must not be exceeded. Occupancy count includes children, and also includes visitors who may not be sleeping over. The hosting of parties, which would increase maximum occupancy in the home, on decks, stairs or anywhere on the property, is a violation of your rental lease. OVER-OCCUPIED PROPERTIES CONSTITUTES A MATERIAL BREACH AND ARE SUBJECT TO IMMEDIATE EVICTION. NO REFUNDS, NO EXCEPTIONS.
5. AGE REQUIREMENT – no one under the age of 23 may enter into this lease agreement. Proof of age will be required at check in and failure to adhere to this policy constitutes a material breach of lease agreement and you will be subject to immediate eviction. No refunds, no exceptions.
6. NOISE – we require that you be considerate of the neighbors at all times, particularly after 10PM (at which time excessive noise may be a violation of local ordinance).
7. SMOKING is forbidden inside the unit. Please dispose of all butts used outside the premises and be mindful to not cause damage to outdoor furniture. SMOKING INSIDE CONSTITUTES A MATERIAL BREACH AND IS SUBJECT TO FORFEITURE OF SECURITY DEPOSIT.
8. PARKING is only allowed on the driveway areas, drive way and under the house. It is not allowed on the street, the lawn, or on adjacent properties. This property can accommodate 3 cars on the driveway areas and under the house, depending on vehicle size. MORE THAN 4 VEHICLES WITHIN THE ALLOWED AREA, OR VEHICLES PARKED OUTSIDE THE ALLOWED AREA, CONSTITUTES A MATERIAL BREACH.
9. TERMINATION – if Tenant or any member of his/her party violates any of the terms of this agreement, Owner or Owner’s agent may, at Owner’s sole discretion, terminate this lease with no refund of the unused portion of the rents and security deposits and may enter the premises and remove Tenant, the members of this party and their belongings. Any material breach as set forth herein will entitle the Owner or his agent to expedite eviction procedures. A material breach shall include, but not be limited to, damage to the property, overuse of home, police being called to the premises, or failure to check out on a timely basis.
10. CANCELLATIONS must be made in writing. Refunds of the rental proceeds will be made only to the extent that a tenant can be found to occupy the vacated time reserved under this agreement, less a $75.00 cancellation fee. No cancellations due to weather.
11. If prior to renter occupying the house, the house becomes unfit for occupancy due to circumstances beyond the owners control, such as storm or fire damage, the owners’ sole responsibility to the renter will be to notify the renter and to refund all fees that have been put on deposit by the renter.
12. Appliances and Utilities. Appliances (e.g. refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer, tvs, dvds, internet router) are provided for your convenience. We do our best to maintain them in good working order. We will likewise do our best to have them serviced should they not be functioning properly, but no credit will be given for any time that any appliance or house infrastructure is out of service. Likewise we have no control of utilities, (e.g. electric, water, cable tv, internet) and will not be responsible for any outages.
13. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit, and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
14. DAMAGES – Our home requires a refundable security deposit, the purpose of which is to recover the expenses incurred for repairing damages caused by abuse or neglect, for special cleaning requirements, for overuse of the home, for erroneous service by Tenant, or for failure to properly dispose of trash. All damage must be reported promptly to Owner. Owner will have the sole authority to determine the extent of repairs necessary. Owner will inspect the property upon Tenant’s departure and will bill for all costs for damages due to extra cleaning, repairs, or replacement not reported to Owner. Tenant shall remain responsible for such costs and agrees to pay promptly when notified by Owner of assessed amount. Rearranging of furniture is not permitted. TENANT MUST LEAVE PROPERTY READY FOR THE CLEANING STAFF. ALL DIRTY DISHES MUST BE PLACED IN THE DISHWASHER AND STARTED, ALL FOOD REMOVED FROM REFRIGERATOR, ALL TRASH REMOVED FROM HOME AND ALL USED BEDS STRIPPED OF SHEETS.
15. INSPECTION AND REPAIRS to property, its fixtures, appliances, furnishings and facilities during the rental period may be made by the Owner or his agent during the rental period.
16. This house is privately owned. The Owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Tenant and other guests in the party. By accepting this reservation it is agreed that the Tenant and all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.