Double room in Penthouse apartment with harbour views across Poole Harbour, Brownsea Island & the Purbecks. Our friendly & cosy apartment is 5-10min walk from Ashley Cross village & Parkstone Train station (direct London link).
In shared space there is a large balcony, 55" 4K smart TV ...2 friendly cats & marine aquarium.
You have full access to your large double room, with large private bathroom. I currently live in the property, in the front bedroom. So lounge & kitchen are shared.
A stunning 500 litre marine fish tank! Clownfish, purple tang.. fox face rabbit fish. I would love to tell you all about it.
It's a beautiful and light spacious apartment with lots of sun all day. The large balcony is a perfect place to relax with a sundowner drink.
Disponible para huéspedes
You have a large double room with large private bathroom, this has a bath & shower.
Your room will have a clothes rail, DVD player, 42" TV in (this isn't connected to TV/cable but you can connect your laptop if you bring a HDMI lead), but you are welcome to use the lounge and kitchen as needed. Please keep food prep tons minimum, there are so many lovely places to go& eat.
I live in the front bedroom, so the lounge & kitchen we share.
I will give you a key so you can come & go as you please :)
The bedrooms are in opposite ends of the flat. But if you do come back after 11pm especially on a week night, I would appreciate it if you don't go to the lounge/kitchen as the cats sleep in the lounge at night & it will wake me up.
They are timid cats at first, but very friendly. They will never bite or scratch.
Atención a los huéspedes
I would love to help you with any advice about local sights/restaurants & if I am free happy to show you around myself.
Otros aspectos destacables
I do have 2 friendly indoor house cats
1. Shoes off in house please
2. Smoking ONLY allowed on the balcony, no cigarette buts thrown over please put in container.
3. We have 2 friendly house cats.
4. Free to come & go anytime, but if I'm asleep/lights out (usually by 11pm) the cats will be asleep so if you can refrain from going into the lounge would be appreciated :) obviously I don't go to sleep at 11 every night!
5. check in and check out times flexible please ask, but if I'm at work you may have to do self-check in.
6. I include a little house guide, please read when you arrive, it has some handy hints in it & some maps.
7. Enjoy your stay & I hope you love Bournemouth & Poole as much as I do :-)