Welcome to our home :).We are 15 minutes away by car from the Toronto International Pearson airport so no matter how late or early you fly in, you always have a place to stay.If the highways are blocked due to traffic during peak hours, ask your driver or the GPS to take the multiple alternate routes which will get you the airport faster especially when you are running late to catch the flight :).We stay right at the intersection of highways 400(north- south highway) and 401(east-west highway).
We have four floors above ground starting with our garage and the gym on the first floor. The gym has basic weights and an elliptical trainer. Each floor has a toilet. The second floor has the kitchen, the dining and the living room. The third floor is exclusively for guests which has 2 bedrooms, 1 washroom and a family room.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests will have access to all floors except the fourth one which is the Master bedroom. There is a common stairway which we share to all floors. Guests have access to two toilets in addition to the full washroom on the airbnb floor (3rd floor). This comes in handy when we have four to six adults staying over. I have a spare floor queen mattress and two couches that guests can sleep on if needed.
Atención a los huéspedes
Ron is the primary host and will be available for interaction with guests as required.
Otros aspectos destacables
Ask Ron - If you are looking for unique experiences such as having a four course meal in absolute darkness served by the visually impaired, boutique art galleries and clothing stores hosted in a red cobblestone European setting, excellent dining experiences and cuisines from all over the world, Escape room experience in a castle and the list goes on ( All 30-45 mins away)
- No shoes in the house
- No Pets in the house
- Access to other bedrooms strictly prohibited
- Guests who cannot climb stairs or walk short distances should not book this room.
- Public transit available only during peak time at bus stop 3 minutes away. Off Peak hours bus stop is 15-20 minutes away.
- I strongly recommend using Uber or a personal car to get around the city. Uber is a cheaper option if you wish to avoid the high parking fees in downtown Toronto.
- Lots of free visitor parking is available within the townhouse community. Monday to Friday during office hours parking spots available right in front of the house.
Este anfitrión tiene 4 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I love people. I love music. I love food. I love dancing. I love meditation and prayer. I love journeys. I love stories. I love 2017 :)