A light and airy flat on the top floor of an 1890s stone building. Two lovely double bedrooms, living room, kitchen with dining table, and a bijou bathroom (with jacuzzi bath). Right by the beach and great transport links to the city centre.
Disponible para huéspedes
You can use all of the rooms, but not the walk in cupboards in the living room and the hallway. Thanks.
Atención a los huéspedes
I'm available by phone during your stay.
- Please don't use personal effects such as dressing gowns, toiletries etc
- If you use the mini-jacuzzi, make sure the water is above the nozzles. Only run the jacuzzi for a max of 15 mins (then give it a rest), because i am told the motors can burn out
- If your shoes are sandy, please take them off when you come in (because the sandy acts like sand paper on the floor!)
- This is a really safe area, but it's a good idea to use the yale and the deadlock when you're going out
- Wooden kitchen worktops (urgh! never again!)... Please wipe up any spillages, to avoid leaving marks. Please don't put any hot pans directly on to the wood (there are boards in the pantry you can use under hot pans). Thanks for keeping these delicate surfaces safe :-)
- There are recycling bins in the street outside, if you need
- The cupboard off the living room is my indoor shed. I'd be grateful if you avoid it, because it's full of junk!
Hello. I'm Jen. I like meeting interesting people, playing musical instruments, growing food, yoga and kayaking. I live by the beach and spend a lot of time on it.
This is my first experience of hosting, and I've been working hard to get the flat looking lovely! I hope that you have a really relaxing, enjoyable stay and that you are able to explore both the vibrant city and soak in the peace of the beach at sunset.