We are pleased to welcome you to your Mountain Retreat! With an expansive love for Colorado, and all it has to offer, we are in love with what this mountain home has to offer - and are confident you will, too. We know you're on the search for a home away from home - allow us to welcome you to the beauty that the Rocky Mountains and Park County has to offer!
It's tough when trying to pick just the right home for your mountain vacation - let us make your initial search easy by laying out the specs of what we'd love to offer you:
- 3 bedrooms; 2 queens, 3 singles, sofa sleeper
- 2 baths including washing supplies
- Sleeps 9 very comfortably
- 2 living spaces spread between two levels
- 2 decks; one on each level, both including furniture and views you'll want to wake up to
- 2 fireplaces; one on each level
- Floor-to-vaulted-ceiling windows for that perfect mountain sunrise/sunset view
- Ample parking space; 5 cars at least
- Fire pit outside with enough wood and smores fixins to keep you going
- Gas grill for all your grilling needs
- Easy access to an abundance of trails (both walking and driving distance), fly fishing, skiing (30 minutes to Breckenridge), and MUCH more!
- Wifi, DVDs and games all available to use
We have hosted parties from 2 people to 9 people, and can confidently report that this place will be a cozy mountain escape for you! Please feel free to reach out with any questions - we are happy to answer, and look forward to hosting you for a memorable mountain retreat!
Atención a los huéspedes
Please feel free to reach out with any questions via the Airbnb messaging and I'll respond within the hour or less.
Otros aspectos destacables
- Mt Sherman/Horseshoe Mountain/Hilltop mine: 20 mile drive to the trailhead. (45 minute drive)
- Lincoln/Democrat/Cameron/Bross/Kite Lake: 13 miles to trailhead (30 minute drive)
- Quandary Peak: 17 miles to trailhead (30 minute drive)
- Yale (50 miles), Harvard (50 miles), Belford (68 miles), Princeton (50 miles), Antero (60 miles)
- Easy Access to the Colorado Trail: Kenosha Pass/Breckenridge/Buena Vista (great trail for backpacking adventures!)
- Pennsylvania Mountain: Just walk up the street! Take a left out of the driveway, a right on Mountainview and ~.5 mi to the trailhead.
- - Please respect this home as your own
- - Please remove shoes at the either entrance