Relax & watch Sydney's water world go by on our luxurious 40ft Riviera motorboat
With all the facilities of an absolute waterfront 1bd apt, this is a 'must do' experience for anyone looking for a unique or romantic few nights on the water
- Perfectly positioned in a marina on Hunter's Hill peninsular where you can walk on-off as you pls. Free on-street parking
- Gorgeous views of the harbour bridge, the city & Cockatoo Island
- An easy walk to Woolwich ferry & restaurants inc Woolwich Pier Hotel
Your bed will be made up with luxury linen, pillows, a duvet and we’ll supply towels and basic toiletries for your convenience
Our kitchen has a small fridge and plenty of wine and champagne glasses, crockery, cutlery. There is also a very small stove and basic cooking utensils including salt, pepper, tea, coffee.
The boat has one bathroom with hot shower and we have a vacuum toilet.
In the cosy lounge/dining area, there is a TV with inbuilt DVD player and USB for your movies. Also, there is a USB plug for charging your phones, a Blue Tooth stereo system (use via a downloadable app to play your own music in/outside). There is also central heating/air con for extra comfort all year round.
Outside there is an additional covered dining and relaxing area with a spectacular view of the world going by. There is also plenty of room for enjoying the view on the deck.
WHAT TO BRING
We recommend bringing:
- One-two soft bag each as storage is limited and to prevent damage to the woodwork on board
- Please wear soft nonmarking shoes.
- If you are planning on dining on board, it is better to organise a meal that requires little preparation (as the kitchen is basic) such as antipastos or pre-made salads with a pre-BBQ chicken always goes down a treat!
- Tap water on board is safe to drink however we will provide some complimentary bottles of water
WHAT NOT TO BRING!
- You must not bring suitcases because they can damage the woodwork. If storing luggage is going to be a problem please contact us well in advance and we'll see what we can arrange.
- Work shoes and high heels are strictly forbidden
- Red wine is also strictly forbidden due to potential for it to stain flooring and furniture
Atención a los huéspedes
We will greet you at the marina and give you an introduction to the boat including general orientation and safety
We will then leave you to enjoy the night.
Otros aspectos destacables
You will be staying on a boat that rocks and moves around - especially when Ferries pass by (which stop in the evening). Most people will feel fine with the movement and will not feel ill however if you do tend to get sea sick you may want to prepare accordingly.
SAFETY GETTING ON AND OFF BOAT:
Please be aware that you will need to be agile and sober enough to step on/off the boat and walk along a floating marina.
We take NO responsibility for any personal injury or property loss at any time.
OVERNIGHT STAY ONLY:
We are not offering harbour cruises. The boat will remain at the marina for the duration of your stay.
- Soft non marking shoes only
- no shoes inside
- No red wine
- No fishing
- No Swimming
- No parties or gatherings
- No smoking on boat (on marina is allowed)