Honeycomb cabin is an upgraded 2 bedroom with charming decor. The cabin sits in a quiet street walking distance to hiking trails. Perfect for couples or small families of up to 4 people looking for a memorable mountain vacation.
This tiny cabin is ready to be your ideal romantic getaway and mountain retreat. It includes all linens & towels, fully equipped kitchen, large wood stove, internet access, cable TV, DVD, VCR, BBQ and more. Start planning your next vacation. Book Honeycomb Cabin today!
Attention to detail in every room. The cabin comes fully equipped. It's very close to the San Bernardino National Forest.
Disponible para huéspedes
Tenants have access to the entire house and backyard.
Atención a los huéspedes
One of our representatives is available 24/7
Otros aspectos destacables
Ideal for couples and small families.
Cardholder is the person responsible for reservation and the only one that can check-in. A signed copy of this agreement is required of all guests.
Tenant agrees as follows:
1. OCCUPANCY: The premises are to be occupied by the maximum number of guests stated on the website. The number for maximum occupancy includes adults and children above the age of 2 years old. Occupancy of the premises by any additional persons is a breach of this agreement and may result in eviction of extra guest plus a fine of $100.00 not covered by damage insurance.
2. RENT: Tenant agrees to pay 100% of total rent amount plus damage insurance or security deposit. This amount is charged at the time of booking. If reservation is made within 30 days from arrival date, reservation is non cancelable and non refundable. If reservation is more than 30 days out, tenant may cancel and receive full refund of rental monies minus 10% of the total cost of the reservation or minus $100.00 (whichever is greater). See paragraph #7 for more details regarding cancellation policy.
3. DAMAGE PROTECTION. Tenant must choose between a non-refundable fee for CSA Damage Insurance or a refundable security deposit of up to $3,000.00.
Vacation Rental Damage Insurance: As a part of your stay, you may purchase a Vacation Rental Damage Protection plan designed to cover unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. If purchased, the policy will pay a maximum benefit of up to $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) (different for each home). Any damages that exceed $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) (different for each home) or are not covered under the plan will be charged to the credit card on file. If, during your stay at one of our rental properties, an insured person causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, the Insurer will reimburse the Insured for the cost of repair or replacement of such property up to a maximum benefit of $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) (different for each home). Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Vacation Rental Damage coverage are contained in the Description of Coverage or Insurance Policy (URL HIDDEN) By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly Grizzly Vacation Rentals any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the Vacation Rental Damage. Tenant may chose to decline the Vacation Rental Damage Insurance and purchase a refundable security deposit instead.
Security Deposit: If tenant chooses not to purchase Vacation Rental Damage Insurance, a security deposit in the amount of up to $3,000.00 (different for each home) will be collected no later than five days after the reservation has been paid and confirmed. Owners and their Agent may use all or any portion of the security deposit reasonably necessary to (a) cure Tenant's default in payment of rent or other sums due; (b) repair damages caused by Tenant or by a guest or licensee of Tenant; (c) replace or return personal property, excluding ordinary wear and tear. No later than (3) weeks after the check-out date, Owners and their Agent shall furnish Tenant an itemized written statement of the basis for, and the amount of, any security received and the disposition of the security and shall return any remaining portion of the security deposit to Tenant. If damage for which Tenant is responsible exceeds the amount of the security deposit, Tenant hereby authorizes Owner and their Agent to charge Tenant's credit card identified in this agreement for such additional charge.
4. UTILITIES: Tenant agrees to pay for all long distance telephone calls charged during occupancy of the premises plus a $20.00 handling fee, and any services hired by Tenant not covered by damage insurance.
5. USE: Tenant shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or interfere with neighbors, nor use the premises for any unlawful purposes, nor violate any law or ordinance, nor commit waste or nuisance upon or about the premises. First call out for a disturbance will result in a fine of $25.00 not covered by tenant's damage insurance. Second call out for a disturbance will result in a fine of $300.00 not covered by tenant's damage insurance. Third disturbance call will result in eviction from the home without refund of rental monies. Tenant shall not hold Owner or Agent liable for personal property lost or left behind. Tenant may not change, move, or rearrange the layout of the furniture at the property. A charge of $30 per hour times the number of hours needed to bring furniture back to its original location will be applied is furniture is left in disarray. This fee is not covered by Tenant's damage insurance.
6. RULES AND REGULATIONS: Tenant agrees to comply with all reasonable rules or regulations posted on the premises or delivered to Tenant by Owner. ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING ALLOWED INSIDE THE HOME OR ANY OTHER INDOOR FACILITIES. ABSOLUTELY NO PETS UNLESS PREVIOUSLY ARRANGED. Any violation of this rule will result in a fine of up to $200.00 not covered by damage insurance.
7. CANCELLATION: Grizzly Vacation Rentals reserves the right to cancel any reservation. Tenant agrees that full payment of rental amount is due at the time of booking. If reservation is made within 30 days from arrival date, reservation is non-cancelable and non-refundable. If reservation is more than 30 days from arrival date, tenant may cancel and receive full refund of rental monies minus 10% of the total cost of the reservation or minus $100.00 (whichever is greater). We ask that you are fully committed to the reservation prior to booking. If Tenant cancels the reservation within 30 days from arrival date, owners or their agent will attempt to rebook the premises at the same rate. If owners or their agents are able to rebook the premises for same rate, tenant will receive a refund minus 10% of the total cost of the reservation or minus $100.00 (whichever is greater). If owners and their agent are unable to rebook the premises, Tenant's rental payment, excluding departure cleaning charges and security deposit (if applicable), will be forfeited. Refunds will not be given for late arrivals, early departures, or no shows.
VACATION RENTAL TRAVEL INSURANCE: Tenant has the option to buy CSA Rental Travel Insurance protection. If purchased, Tenant is entitled to the following services and coverage:
• 100% of trip cost reimbursement for cancellations for covered reasons including but not limited to: sickness, injury or death, armed service leave revocation, and involuntary termination of employment. See link below for full details.
• 150% of trip cost for nonrefundable payments due to covered reasons including but not limited to: sickness, injury or death.
• $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) for necessary medical, surgical and emergency dental care costs in excess of your standard coverage if you become sick or accidentally injured while on your covered trip.
• Baggage - Provides coverage for loss, theft or damage to your baggage and personal effects including sports equipment, during your covered trip. *Up to $1,000
• 24-Hour emergency assistance services including but not limited to: Medical and Legal referral, traveling companion assistance, locating lost or stolen items, pet return.
• Concierge Services: Assistance with arranging gold tee times, locating pet services, purchase of amusement park or entertainment ticketing, even securing fine dining reservations.
• Road Assistance: Towing Service, Battery Jump, Locksmith Services, Fuel Delivery, flat tire change.
• For more detailed information about Vacation Rental Travel Insurance, visit: (URL HIDDEN)
CSA Vacation Rental Insurance has been made available with your reservation. Vacation Rental Insurance reimburses for pre-paid, non-refundable expenses due to certain unforeseeable circumstances that may jeopardize your vacation investment and force you to incur unplanned expenses. We strongly recommend you purchase this valuable protection. If declined, you acknowledge you have read and understand our cancellation policy and choose not to purchase Vacation Rental Insurance on behalf of all occupants.
8. CLEANING: After your stay the home will be inspected. Our cleaning service will perform a departure clean. We request that you leave the home picked up and any dishes put into the dishwasher and started. Do not make used beds. Tenant must take trash at the end of stay to one of the local disposal sites. There is a separate charge of $50.00 for trash left behind and or dirty dishes left undone. This fee is not covered by Tenant’s rental insurance. In addition if the home is left excessively dirty or in disarray or the furniture has been moved the cleaning fee will be doubled. This additional cleaning fee is not covered by Tenant’s rental insurance. Do not dispose hot ashes into the trash bins or trash cans, if hot ashes must be disposed of, please contact Grizzly Vacation Rentals. If ashes cold, you may use small metal can provided.
9. GENERAL INFORMATION: Check-in time is at 3:00pm on the day of arrival. Check-out time is at 10:00am on your day of departure. The check-in time during the Christmas and New Year's holiday period is at 4:00pm no exceptions. TENANT IS REQUIRED TO CHECK-IN AT "All Protection Alarm" 41937 Big Bear Blvd, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315 PRIOR TO GOING TO THE HOUSE. THE CHECK-IN OFFICE CLOSES AT 5:00 PM. TENANT IS REQUIRED TO SHOW A VALID PHOTO ID AT THE CHECK-IN OFFICE. ONLY THE PERSON WHO PAID FOR THE RESERVATION WILL BE ALLOWED TO CHECK-IN. Please call our office (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or email (EMAIL HIDDEN) for any questions.
10. INDEMNIFICATION AND HOLD HARMLESS: Tenant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Agent and the Owner from and against any liability for personal injury or property injury or property damage sustained by any person (including Tenant's guest).
11. ACKNOWLEDGMENT: The Tenant has read the foregoing prior to execution and acknowledge receipt of a copy. In any action or proceeding arising out of this agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorney's fees and costs in addition to any other relief awarded.
Please contact us if you have any questions.