We look forward to welcoming you to our cute Brooklyn two bedroom apartment. Here you'll find a conveniently located clean and bright space, where you can throw your feet up after a long day of NYCing it ;) Our space has charming exposed brick walls, a stylish living room with Carte and Barrel sleeper sofa, smart tv and wifi. The kitchen is fully equipped with new stainless steel appliances and a dishwasher. We love to share our home with clean and respectful travelers from all backgrounds!
This apartment was decorated by my lovely and talented wife. Its the second floor of a tradition Brooklyn Brownstone. The apartment is what they call floor -through because it is the only apartment on that floor. The two bedrooms are on opposite side of the apartment. the larger bedroom has two windows facing the back yard and the front bedroom has two windows facing the street. We love living in Bedstuy! The neighborhood gets nicer by the day with new cafes and restaurants opening daily. My wife is the acting block president on Monroe street and we are very friendly with all the neighbors. Its a great place to stay if you'd like to get a feel for genuine Brooklyn living.
Disponible para huéspedes
You'll have access to a private two bedroom apartment. Watch the video here:
Atención a los huéspedes
As much or as little as you like. We are always available and can help you with foodie, yogie, Brooklyn and Manhattan recommendations and show you how to access public transportation or hail a cab. Just ask!
Otros aspectos destacables
Please no smoking anywhere inside. There is a nice seating area in the courtyard in front of the house, or you're welcome to sit on the stoop like we do in Brooklyn!
- 1. Please help us keep the apartment clean, and remove your shoes before you enter. If you are traveling with younger children give us a heads up, we can help make your stay fun and safe.
- 2. Please do not smoke inside. If you do smoke, we have the right to cancel your reservation and we dont want to do that! So please don't smoke. There is a seating area in the courtyard out front available to you if you'd like.
- 3. No guests and no entertaining, please do not bring your friends back home.
- 4. No pets, we love animals but our next guest may be allergic.
- 5. If you are traveling with younger children please give us a heads up so we can make your stay fun and safe.