Enter into an open plan lounge/kitchen/diner with wooden flooring, beautiful exposed beams & thick old stone Cornish walls.
The kitchen is fully equipped with built in appliances a microwave, washing machine, fridge and freezer.
One step leads you to a carpeted hallway with two good size double bedrooms (1 x Double & 1 x Zip 'n' Link please request double or twin at time of booking) and shower room.
In the lounge you will find a sofa, a flat screen TV, free view & DVD player.
Carnebo barns are a small collection of four traditional converted barns surrounded by Cornwall’s finest sweeping country views, the land on which the barns sit give its guests a surprising amount of outdoor space to enjoy including a communal outdoor heating swimming pool with BBQ and seating area, a shared hot tub, and a large picnic garden with children’s play area and pond with fish.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests can access the swimming pool free of charge between Easter and 30th September, Please note it does close for the winter season.
Our hot tub however is available all year round for you to relax and enjoy.
Atención a los huéspedes
Our office is based in Newquay so we will leave to relax and enjoy your holiday with us, Andy is the onsite manager who is around on a daily basis and will be more than happy to help you with anything you may need, otherwise we are just a phone call away.
- Porth Cottage is a non smoking property
- We warmly welcome well behaved dogs; however, please keep them off the furniture and clean up after them, there are allocated bins.
- We do not cater for single sex groups.
- We are ideally suited to couples and young families.
- Please also note that this property only caters for the maximum 4 people plus infant. We cannot provide extra beds.
- Check in is anytime from 3.00pm where you can let yourselves into the property with the key code provided on the message thread. You will receive this before your stay with us.
- CHECK OUT is 10.00am
- We provide each guest with 1 bath towel and 1 hand towel, if you feel you will need more than this please bring extra with you. Bed linen is provided with a fresh linen change for any booking over 14 nights only.
- Please note this is a self-catering property and we provide you with enough basic supplies to get you started, i.e. washing up liquid, toilet roll, bin liners, dishwasher tablets etc. Please ensure you bring any extras you may need with you for your stay.
- Please be respectful if using the facilities in the evening by keeping noise to a minimum