Our house is 12 min from the JR Hiratsuka station; occupying all on the 5th floor of a apartment fully equipped with elevator; has two comfortable bed rooms, a nice Living & Dining room and well-furnished kitchen. There are 4 single beds that can fit maximum 4 people, perfect for the family or who travel with friends. The area nearby is surrounded by many kind of restaurants, so it’s fun even you just walk around:) Portable and Home WiFi are available!
Our nice and beautiful house is located in Hiratsuka-shi; it's a central city in the Shonan district, and 12 min from JR Hiratsuka station on foot.
We have two comfortable bed rooms furnished with 2 beds each that can fit up to 4 people to stay.
Also each bed rooms are equipped with air conditioner, LAN outlet and lockable door.
There so many restaurants around Hiratsuka station, however,
if you prefer to eat at home, since we provide all the basic kitchen utensils, you can also enjoy to cook during your stay:)
We also have a living & dining room furnished with a Japanese style table, a work desk ,a large digital flat TV set and air conditioner.
Of course, as there is a bus room, a powder room and a toilet in the house, it will be your perfect choice for family trip, or group trip with your friends.
+++++++++ Amenities/Facilities +++++++++
We will supply you with;
- Home/Pocket Wi-Fi access
- LAN outlet in each bed rooms
- Clean bath towels and linen
- Hair dryer
- Full kitchen
- Shower room and powder room
- Air conditioners for heating and cooling in each bed rooms and Liviing & Dining room
- IH cooking heater, Refrigerator and microwave oven
- Toaster and electric pot
- Full automated washing machine
- 43 inch digital flat TV set
- Door of each bed rooms can be locked.
- Balcony with a nice view
- Rent-able bicycle
- There's one car parking space on site.
Disponible para huéspedes
You can access all on the 5th floor.
Atención a los huéspedes
This will be your own private house while you are in Hiratsuka. Of course I like to meet as many guests as possible, but I have a busy schedule so the main communication means are e-mail and phone. Throughout your stay we are always contactable for anything so please don’t hesitate to get in contact with them.
Otros aspectos destacables
+++++++++++++ Children ++++++++++++++
There is no need to count children under 3 as guests. However we count children over 3 as regular guests.
+++++++++++++ Check-in ++++++++++++++
Check-in time is after 3pm. Please ask us 1 day before arrival if you would like to check-in early as it may be possible depending on the previous guests.
Even if an early check in isn’t possible you can always use a coin locker in large/major stations to store your large luggages.
+++++++++++++ Check-out ++++++++++++++
10am. Unfortunately you cannot leave your bags in the room as generally there will be another guest arriving in the afternoon.
Again we suggest a coin locker at the train station.
+++++++++++++ Availability ++++++++++++++
Our calendar in this page is usually always up to date no matter what this website says.
For your convenience, there is no need to ask us if it is available.
Also, last-minute bookings are usually no problem. Typically, the first paid reservation will get the room.
A short introduction of yourself is always nice. For example, your origin, jobs, age, hobby etc.
+++++++++++++ Last Words ++++++++++++++
Please read all the information available here & messages sent from Airbnb or us before you come to our place.
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website rather than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
Airbnb automatically takes care of the calculation.
We'd love to help you to enjoy your stay in Tokyo very much.
We try to keep the rules simple:
- Smoking is not allowed in this building.
- Pets are forbidden.
- Please do not throw anything but toilet paper into toilet since it can cause a toilet clog, and in order to arrange a repair it can cost a lot to do so.
- All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won’t disturb the neighbours. Sometimes this can be quieter in Japan than other countries, please keep this in mind.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge which is shown on the listing page.
- Please wash any dishes you use and try to leave the apartment in about the same condition as when you arrived. It helps us a lot to maintain a comfortable and clean environment.
- When entering the room please remember to take your shoes off inside.
- Please always give a smile to the neighbours or property manager if you see them :). Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important!
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment. We want to help the environment.
- Check-out has to be done by 10:00 am. I’m sorry but we have to charge you 3500 yen per hour for late check-out. It’s because we have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours and it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving.
If you could treat our place like it's your own house we will be happy :)
Hi We are Masato & Hiroko, thank you for checking our listing:)
we love travel, and went to Italy, Switzerland, France and Spain for Honeymoon. After we get married, we still went to travel a lot. Every time we travel, we are able to experience the different cultures. We now open up our house as the Airbnb, hoping you can enjoy your time in Japan!