Welcome to Fare Haurevaiti on Moorea, meaning “a house where you can find a bit of peace in the universe”. This is what we hope you will experience while sojourning in this atypical house located in the valley of PaoPao (Cook's bay) and surrounded by 360° of mountains, offering an astonishing view and resourcing tranquility. Come and recharge your batteries in unique eco-friendly rooms and discover Moorea’s cultural and environmental beauty! It's our pleasure to make your stay unforgettable.
The house has been constructed in 1982 and is completely made of wood, The construction reveals a hybrid atypical style between the local fare (house) and the chalet Suisse – this, as a result of the mixed Swiss/Tahitian marriage of the initial owners. Over the years however, many renovation have been made to give you all the necessary comfort while preserving the initial style and local atmosphere.
Our rooms are mainly made of recycled material and second-hand furniture that we refurbished for your greatest comfort. Our vision is social and environmental respect and responsibility in every aspect. So we have worked to upscale materials that would have been discarded. In addition to this sustainability, we have supplied the rooms with natural elements of French Polynesia and combined modernity and local tradition to create a peaceful and comfortable place that offers escapism and a feeling of zenitude.
- Independent bathroom with shower (soap and towels included, hair dryer on request)
- Queen size bed 160x200cm with an orthopedic mattress (sheets included)
- Private terrace
- Mosquito net
- Tea and coffee
- Free Wifi
- Open wardrobe
- Access to washing machine possible at extra cost
- We prepare at additional cost breakfast, lunch and/or diner (vegetarian) on request (please inquire)
Disponible para huéspedes
You will find lots of cozy spots around the house to find some alone time or exchange with other inhabitants of the house – be it in the tropical garden, on the various terraces, at the huge pool with astonishing view, under the stars, or while participating at the various activities Fare Haurevaiti has to offer.
Atención a los huéspedes
Fare Haurevaiti is a home away from home, where we value hospitality. We are most of the time home and will be more than happy to connect with our guests, share our lifestyle and take them on activities if they wish so. Simultaneously, we respect their tranquility and privacy.
Otros aspectos destacables
At Fare Haurevaiti we offer a range of experiences, which are centered on personal well-being as well as on the local culture and natural environment. To offer these activities we believe in working with local actors to give people the chance to share their talents and passion, and create a vibrant and unified community.
Activities at Fare Haurevaiti:
- Learning local art craft techniques such as weaving
- Vegan cooking classes with local products
- Traditional Polynesian massages
- Acroyoga classes
- Traditional dance classes (Ori Tahiti)
- Terrestrial and submarine hikes .... and much more!
(*under conditions: on request and if availability)
- - Le propriétaire ne peut en aucun cas être tenus responsable en cas de blessure lors du séjour au Fare Haurevaiti
- - Tous dégâts et pertes aux biens mobiliers et immobiliers du propriétaire devront être immédiatement signalé et dédommagé par les occupants
- - Piscine : o Pas d’horaire strict pour la piscine, mais veuillez à respecter le repos des autres o Les enfants sont sous la surveillance et la responsabilité de leurs parents o Les essuies de bain ne peuvent être utilisés à la piscine
- - L’occupation part des tiers ainsi que la visite de tiers n’est pas autorisée, sauf accord préalable des propriétaires
- - Ne pas allumer de bougies dans les chambres
- - La perte d’une clef engendrera des frais pour le locataire
- - Le propriétaire n’est en aucun cas responsable en cas de dégâts, pertes ou vols des biens des voyageurs
- - Les propriétaires du Fare sont sensibles à la sauvegarde de notre planète et souhaitent contribuer à la protection de l'environnement en minimisant l'empreinte du fonctionnement de sa structure d'accueil. Des mesures simples et peu contraignantes peuvent faire beaucoup. C'est pourquoi nous comptons sur votre collaboration: • éviter de laisser les lumières inutilement allumées, • ne pas laisser couler l'eau et modérer le débit lors des douches, • le renouvellement des serviettes de bain ne se fait que sur demande pour des plus longs séjours.
Este anfitrión tiene 8 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi all! Nice to meet you!
We are Sarah (belgian) and Alain (marquisian).
I, Sarah, am a big fan of traveling. So much that I decided to study tourism since I believe that travel and intercultural encounters could resolve much of today's problems. Since my 18th, I have been traveling quite around the world to places like Japan, Bali, New Zealand, Thailand, Europe and Australia. I lived in Australia for 2 years were I met Alain. We decided a few years ago to move to French Polynesia, his homeland. The circumstances are today that we will be staying in French Polynesia for a while. So to compensate my desire to take on a nomade's life I decided to open a BnB, which would allow me to keep on traveling by connecting with people from all over the world and having intercultural encounters. Give me the possibility to continue discovering the world through your stories and we will be more than happy to share with you the cultural and environmental beauty of Moorea and enrich your story :)
Besides, regarding our lifestyle, we try to strive for social and environmental respect and responsibility as much as possible, since we believe that finding harmony with ourselves, others and the natural environment is essential to preserve happiness, peace, and life on Earth. This of course is an ever-evolving process, as we try to grow and learn from mistakes in order to make a positive contribution to the world at our scale - our BnB, and proposed activities and dishes embed well those values.
In the hope to meeting you soon. Wishing you happy travels in the meantime.
Alain and Sarah