** Please note that the onsite caretaker lives in the completely private basement apartment with separate entrance and living spaces. She is seldom seen but available in the event of an emergency **
Say “Aloha!” to this spacious 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom Holualoa vacation rental house, which sleeps 4 comfortably! Boasting modern amenities, a large sun deck with ocean views and a tranquil setting on a working farm, where coffee, avocados, and citrus abound, this country home is also close to town, leaving little to be desired!
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Twin Daybed | Bedroom 2: 2 Queen Beds
This stunning property, elevated at 1,500 feet above sea level on a working farm, provides tranquility amidst local vegetation and wildlife, all the while providing stunning views and a convenient location close to town.
A combination of cool tile floors and tasteful decorations from Asia and the South Pacific grace the interior, providing a pleasant, homey atmosphere.
The living area features roomy, plush furnishings and a large flat-screen cable TV - one of 2 cable TVs throughout the home.
Opening up seamlessly to the living area, the large fully equipped kitchen boasts all the necessary cooking appliances and tools, along with convenient barstool seating. Directly adjacent to the kitchen, you’ll find the impressive formal dining table with seating for 6, along with gorgeous water views.
Following family dinners, enjoy tropical nightcaps out on the massive private deck. Here, you’ll find a covered, outdoor lounge space, along with a sun deck with lounge chairs boasting 180-degree views of the ocean, tropical garden, and working farm below.
When you’re ready for bed, both bedrooms offer spectacular comfort. The master bedroom even boasts its own private living space, an en suite bathroom with a garden-view soaking tub and walk-in shower, and a king-sized bed, along with a sleeping nook supplied with a daybed.
Meanwhile, the second bedroom boasts enough sleeping accommodations for 4 guests and easy access to the second full bathroom.
Atención a los huéspedes
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Otros aspectos destacables
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, large dining table, seamless open floor plan, ceiling fans throughout, large private deck, stunning garden/farm/ocean views, and much more
- Unrivaled location on a working farm! Close to beaches and the town, but secluded enough for maximum privacy
- No smoking
- Pets allowed with $100 fee (maximum 1 dog allowed, 20-pound weight limit)
- Please note that this property is not suitable for young children
- Events, parties and gatherings considered on a case-by-case basis with prior homeowner approval and event fee (please reach out to Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that the onsite caretaker lives in the completely private basement apartment with separate entrance and living spaces