Luxury private room located in the heart of New York City's Midtown West. Walking distance from Times Square, broadway, and the heart of the city's entertainment. Walk 2 blocks to the enjoy the gorgeous Hudson river view. Enjoy the 100s of shops, bars, and restaurants with the most authentic cuisines where the finest New Yorkers dine. The Times Square train station is also 2 blocks away, from where you could literally get to anywhere in NYC (ALL TRAINS).
The living space is very neatly designed with art pieces from all over the world. The space is meant for guests to use, you could use the bar table and stools for breakfasts, snacks, and dining. You could use the fridge for storing cold food and the microwave for heating up whatever you want as long as everything stays clean. In the setting of full booking of the apartment, the bathroom will be shared with another guest. In case the other rooms aren't booked, then the bathroom is just for the guest(s) in the apartment. The rooms are decently spaced from one another for better privacy.
Otros aspectos destacables
- Only guest(s) that are included in the reservation are allowed to use the space. NO further guests are allowed without permission.
- Cooking is NOT allowed, in effort to keep the environment clean and healthy.
- The space MUST remain clean at all times after eating or using it.
- LOSING THE KEYS will incur a charge of $325.
- The kitchen and living space have to stay super clean after use (no used dishes should be left in the sink). We strive for a healthy environment
- No cooking is allowed in consideration of a healthy clean environment. Ok to store cold food in fridge and use living space.
- Only guest(s) who have been mentioned or booked through airbnb are allowed in. Otherwise, guest access is not allowed unless permitted.
Este anfitrión tiene 35 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones