Enjoy your stay in my house. You will get a private bedroom with private Japanese bathroom. :D
The bedroom is on the 4th floor.
I live in the 3rd floor to help you with anything you need.
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.
I'm Viet, in the tech startup space. Founder and CEO of Emily Labs → m.ly
Or you can visit my personal site → vi.et
I'm young, relaxing, clean and organized.
I went to New York City for university, my life changed since then. Ever since I've developed a particular taste in choosing living locations, cleanliness, and attention to details.
I like Manhattan, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City. Each has its own beauties and annoyances.
I live life as I watch it, because life is my movie.
I recently started to co-host guests on behalf of my company. The apartments are in various locations. I always want your stay to be the most convenient it can be.
I still have a lot to improve in this hosting for fun venture, and I appreciate every single review and feedback that you have.
What you get staying at my places:
• I already took care of relationships with neighbors, doormen, to make sure your stay is the most convenient possible. (Yes, I even did that!)
• Myself or somebody who helps me will greet in IN PERSON
• I response to your messages super quickly.
• Myself or somebody who helps me will show you around the places and the neighborhoods.
• I always make the places super clean!
• I made a small book for you to show you how to navigate around.
• I made a map for you to show you the places to go.
• Myself or someone who helps me will handle emergency situation, 24/7
• If you need to rent a bike, or phone card, or a phone, I can help!
• If you need to find a city tour, I can help!
If you want to book one of my listings, please consider these tips from my AirBnb experiences (both as guest and host):
1) Be Verified and have a nice, clear photo of your face on your profile. It has been difficult something to provide accurate information to my guests when they happen to have a photo when there are more than just you.
2) Read the AirBnB FAQs thoroughly! Hosts with popular listings are busy people and I would appreciate it when prospective guests ask questions unique to their travel situation and/or the listing in question.
3) PLEASE thoroughly read through my listings. I assure you that your questions about parking, public transportation, check in/out, etc. have been included in the listings. If not, you can always tell me to add it or if just something was not clear enough. I am here to help you.
4) Tell me about yourself. Since you may have few/no reviews, hosts like me must make a guess as to what sort of guest(s) you might be (and some hosts won't even consider people new to AirBnB). In the absence of a review, you might consider the following to ensure I will feel comfortable approving your request:
• In your initial note, it is appreciated when you include what your plans are during your stay (sightseeing, attending a conference, partying at clubs, etc)
• Let me know you've read the house rules, and that they are agreeable to you (this is a must, please)
5) Finally...I, like other busy hosts, keep my calendar up to date! So, if AirBnB is showing my listings as available for your dates - the place is available! If my listing suits your needs, it is best to send the booking request right off. If you hesitate, the other person looking at my place for your dates will get it!
Hope this is helpful.