You can't get any closer to the action! Cool Home perfect for big families or multiple couples. The master BR has a king sized bed. The other 2 bedrooms have a queen size bed & a full bed plus their own unique private entrance leading to the outside. Perfect for 3 couples or 7 people with the big comfy couch and there is a nice air mattress so it can sleep 9 in a pinch.
Directly behind all the shops, bars, and restaurants on Center St. You can park once and walk everywhere BUT please know that you will absolutely hear noise from the bars at night AND the service trucks will be coming down the alley way in the morning. Please consider this if you have kids or a light sleeper. You can easily park one car and if you have 2 small cars you can make that work.
Disponible para huéspedes
You will have the whole house to yourself.
Atención a los huéspedes
Otros aspectos destacables
Nestled between bars in the commercial district, so sounds of nightlife will be heard, please be aware before booking.
1. CHECK-IN: Check-in-time is after 4:00 p.m. NO Early Check-in, unless pre approved by the owner or his agent.
2.CHECK OUT: Check-out time is at 11:00 a.m. NO Late Check-out unless pre approved by the owner or his agent. In the event is approved, additional charges may incur. A $ 50.00 fine will incur per every half an hour after 11:00 if the house is not fully vacant.
3. RESPONSIBLE PERSON: The person signing this contract is RESPONSIBLE for payment and the actions of all occupants. We will not rent to vacationers under 25 years of age. We reserve the right to refuse accommodations to anyone.
4. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum number allowed is limited to 9 people. In the event that more than 9 people check-in, the agent or owner has the right to cancel the reservation without a right of refund. At no time during the rental period will there be more than 9 people, a large party or group in the rental unit or on the property upon which the rental is located unless pre-approved. In the event that it appears too many people in the unit or on the property, the owner or his agent reserves the right to inspect the rental unit and require extra people to leave immediately and or reserve the right to denied entrance/usage to the property with immediate termination of your rental and loss of rents and deposits.
5. RIGHT OF ENTRY: Owner and Owner's Agent may enter premises at reasonable times and with reasonable notice for purposes of inspection or to show the premises to a prospective Tenant or purchaser or for making repairs.
6. NOISE NUISANCE: Quiet time is at 10:00 p.m. Guests are expected to respect neighbors and character of the community. House parties, excessive noise, drunkenness, and unlawful acts are not allowed at this property. Violation of this term will result in immediate termination of your rental and loss of rents and deposits.
7. LINENS AND DAILY MAID SERVICE: While linens and bath towels are included in the home; daily maid service is not included in the rental. Linens and Towels shall not be removed from the rental unit at any time. There will be a charge for Linens or Towels that are missing/damaged and unusable. Charges for towel will be as follows: $5 per wash cloth, $10 per hand towel & $15 per bath towel. We have also provided backup towels under the kitchen sinks for accidents or spills, as well as black washcloths to be used for makeup removal. We suggest you bring beach towels for boat and beach outings.
8. PET POLICY: Pets are welcome but not allowed on beds or furniture.
9. NON SMOKING UNIT: No smoking inside the house. Please restrict smoking to the exterior grounds of the property well away from house, use ashtrays or pick up your butts and dispose of them in a safe manner. If evidence of smoking is detected in the house, there is a fine of $200.00. Plus cost to remove odor.
10. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in. If the falsified reservation is found after check-in, this will result in immediate eviction without a refund of the rental or deposit.
11. EQUIPMENT FAILURE: There will be no refunds or discounts due to air conditioning, heating, or appliances failures. Failures reported will be repaired as quickly as possible. We reserve the right to substitute an equal unit if necessary.
12. INDEMNIFICATION: The Tenant agrees to save the Owner and the Owner's Agent harmless from all liability, loss, or damage arising from any action whatsoever by Tenant, the Tenant's relatives or visitors while on the leased premises. The Owner or his Agent shall not be liable for damage to or loss of property of any kind owned by the Tenant which may be lost or stolen, damaged or destroyed by fire, water, defective refrigeration, or otherwise, while on the leased premises or in any storage space in the building or for any personal injury, unless such damage, loss or injury is caused by negligence of the Owner.
13. CARE AND USE OF PROPERTY: Tenant will maintain the premises in a clean and sanitary manner including packaging and/or removal of trash in accordance with local community regulations and surrender the premises in as good condition as received, normal wear and tear excepted. Tenant acknowledges there may be locked closets on premises, which are not a portion of this agreement.
14. CLEANING: The property must be turned in equal conditions as it was received. It is expected to be turned in a clean and sanitary manner other than expected wear and tear. An additional charge will incur in the event excessive cleaning is needed. All furniture should be in its original location.
15. FURNITURE/DISHES: Please do not remove furniture or pots, pans and dishes from the unit. Report any broken or malfunctioning furniture; including dishwashers, toasters, microwaves, toilets, or beds immediately.
16. DAMAGED/BROKEN ITEMS: In the event that an item is broken or damaged during your stay, it must be brought to our attention immediately.
17. USAGE OF PROPERTY: It is understood that the property is not to be used for other activities than vacations. It is not to be use for any business purposes.
18. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS: Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
19. ADDITIONAL CHARGES: You may incur additional charges in the case of the following occurrences;
Garbage and Recycling must taken out and placed in the proper bins upon departure. Please roll bins to the roadside if checking out or occupying on a Sunday. $20.00
Dishes must be washed whether in the sink or in the dishwasher. We provide dish soap and tablets. $25.00
Loss of Key/s $15.00
If you feel it necessary to move any furniture it must go back to its original position. $45.00
Linens or Towels that are missing/damaged and/or unusable/stained. Charges for towel will be as follows: $5 per wash cloth, $10 per hand towel & $15 per bath towel, Sheets prices vary from $40-$90 per set.
Thank you for your cooperation!