Spacious, peaceful and atmospheric garden room with fabulous views. Free on-street parking (!) and a range of local buses a short ride to Edinburgh's centre. This studio has private access, an en-suite shower and a kitchenette well equipped with all the essentials. If the sun is out, our private garden is yours to use. Happy to share tips for things to do, but also happy to respect your privacy as required, to ensure you have the very best possible stay in Scotland's wonderful capital.
Thanks for taking note of these house rules:
1. No smoking, thanks
2. No pets, thanks
3. No high heels or black rubber soles that will damage the wooden floor, thanks
4. This is a lovely quiet, leafy neighbourhood, so we appreciate you being considerate towards neighbours
5. Please wash any dishes & pans you use and leave the place clean and tidy, thanks
6. Strictly only flush toilet paper and human waste down the toilet and nothing else as a macerator pump transports waste to the higher road level. Damage to the pump caused by other items will need to be charged (wet wipes, sanitary items, cotton wool, condoms etc. will damage the pump)
7. Strictly only pour liquids down the kitchen- and bathroom sinks, no food or other objects for the same reason, thanks.
8. Please lock windows and doors when you are out or when you leave, to prevent theft and also local wildlife from entering
9. Loss of keys will need to be charged, thanks for taking good care of them
10. Thanks for not permanently staining the bedsheets or sofa with food or fake suntan
11. We will only hand over keys to the person who made the booking and expect your profile picture to resemble you
12. Please let us know before your stay who's joining you and whether you're also using the sofa bed, so we can add another duvet if required
13. Only people named when booking can stay, thanks
14. Thanks for noting that there is a small flight of steps down to the garden room (see photo) before you request to book
15. We will ask you to leave if you engage in any illegal or criminal activity or break the house rules.
In general, like any host, we appreciate guests taking good care of this lovely space so others can enjoy it in future too. Thanks in advance.