Set in an amazing location in a lazy fishing town, this charming waterfront cottage with cosy fireplace overlooks the serene Patonga creek inlet.
Nestled in quiet bushland surrounds with water views from most rooms, Jacaranda Cottage is a relaxing holiday home with nature at your doorstep. Take in stunning views, enjoy a spot of fishing or boating, or watch the kids frolic in the water. This original cottage offers the ultimate homely feel and is ideal for family groups both young and old. Only 10 minutes drive to eateries and shopping in surrounding towns Ettalong and Umina Beach. Master bedroom has a queen bed, built-ins. Bedrooms 2 and 3 each contain queen beds. Bedroom 4 has a king single bunk bed and a single bunk bed. *STRICTLY NO PARTIES / FUNCTIONS.
* Living space features flat screen TV, DVD player, Foxtel, iPod dock station, fabulous views
* Kitchen contains electric cooktop, oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, island bench and 2nd fridge just off kitchen
* Beautiful gardens, undercover deck, fenced grassed yard, BBQ, outdoor setting for 10
* Waterfront home; air conditioning, fireplace, off-street parking for 2, dining room table seats 8 (extends to seat 10)
* Metres to the water's edge; easy walk to playground, tennis courts, general store, Patonga pub
* Main bathroom with bath tub, shower and separate toilet; internal laundry with washer, dryer. 2nd bathroom with shower and toilet adjoining bedroom 4. External toilet
Disponible para huéspedes
Full use and access of this property is available to guests
Atención a los huéspedes
We are available 24/7 on our mobile service if needed at any-time during your stay
Otros aspectos destacables
Linen/towel hire is available for $15 per person if needed or you are welcome to bring your own for your stay.
Please note the cleaning fee is inclusive of a $30 booking fee.
- CODE OF CONDUCT - BEFORE ENQUIRING PLEASE KNOW: This property is NOT a party house. Council, Police and the local community have strict requirements in regard to nuisance noise and offensive behaviour. Under Section 268 of the Protection Environment Operations Act 1997, a Complainant may be successful in obtaining noise abatement order from the local court against the Offender. Heavy fines apply.
Hi, I'm Trinette
I work with a great team that includes Amanda, Gail, Monica, Rosie and Stephen in Accom Holidays, Ettalong Beach office. We specialise in holiday getaways and short term rentals on the Central Coast Peninsula. This includes Killcare, Daleys Point, Booker Bay, Ettalong Beach, Umina Beach, Woy Woy, Pearl Beach & Patonga.
Our properties range from beachfront houses and resort accommodation to treetop houses in the hinterland area.
We enjoy our business and finding the perfect holiday home to suit our customers needs as they can choose from over 100 properties