Departamento o casa entera
750 SF Townhouse occupies two floors, w/one Master bedroom, two full baths, full kitchen, convertible sofa and private deck.
• King-sized Bed and flat-panel TV
• Living area with sofa bed
• Flat-panel TV, cable and Bose DVD
• Fully equipped kitchen w/Dining Area
• Washer and dryer
• Furnished balcony
• Semi-private Swimming pool with two Viking grills
• Westin amenities including quarter-acre swimming pool, sandy beach, Jacuzzi, tennis courts, kids club, restaurants, bars, concierge service
Please check out the Westin st john web site for everything that the resort has to offer. (URL HIDDEN)
The villa buildings are part of the Westin Resort. Though most of the villas are owned by private individuals, they are managed by the Westin.
The Resort property is beautifully landscaped. In addition to all of the facilities and activities on the Resort, even just a stroll around the resort is quite enjoyable. The main lobby of the Resort is an open-air design with a nice view out over the property and Great Cruz Bay.
As our villa guest, you may make use of any and all of the Westin Resort's facilities:
• A magnificent 1/4 acre pool
• Hot tub near this large pool
• Six tennis courts
• The Resort beach on Great Cruz Bay
• 400 square foot semi-private pool for the exclusive use of those guests staying in studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom villas in the Virgin Grand section of the Resort.
• Children's playground with slides, swings, climbing structures, gerbil tubes, etc.
• The Resort's Video Arcade
• The Westin Family Kid's Club
• A well-equipped (and air conditioned) fitness center
• Wireless Internet access in your villa and throughout the Resort property.
• Massage therapists
• Gift shop
• Watersports shop
• Two restaurants located on the beach
• Open-air poolside bar
• Delicatessen and pizzeria
You may also arrange for:
• Tennis lessons from the Resort pro
• Rentals of sailboats or powerboats, with crews, for full-day, half-day, or sunset excursions. These can include trips to the neighboring British Virgin Islands. Please contact free concierge service through the main desk.
• Use of most of the Resort's "beach toys" including sea kayaks, small sailboats, three-person catamarans, paddle boards, and peddle-boats*
• Use of the Resort's jet skis
• Half-day or full-day rental of four-person dinghies
• Snorkeling equipment rental
• Child care at the Westin Kid's Club
• Restaurant reservations anywhere on the island*
• Sport fishing excursions, SCUBA diving lessons and trips, and snorkeling trips to many locations that most visitors to St. John never get to see.
• There is a small grocery store within walking distance of the Westin on the road which separates the upper and lower parts of the complex.
Otros aspectos destacables
Good quality travel insurance can protect vacationers financially from many unexpected circumstances that are simply outside their control.
We can recommend the "InsureMyTrip" website because it allows you to compare travel insurance features and costs from more than two dozen different travel insurance vendors in just a few minutes. "InsureMyTrip" Travel Insurance Comparison and Purchasing Service