Beautifully renovated hide-away! Designed like a Soho loft, this is a floor-thru apartment in the bottom-level of a classic Bedford Stuyvesant brownstone. Ideal for the individual or couple that wants to get away from it all. This one bedroom apartment is peaceful with no outside noise what-so-ever (seriously)! People sometimes joking refer to it as a "man cave," because it is one flight downstairs, but it has two windows and a windowed door for ample natural light. Serene elegance within NYC!
- Large space (800 sq. ft) with open lay-out plan.
- Private bedroom with two windows.
- Beautiful and freshly renovated - everything is new.
- Total privacy and peace & quiet.
- Modern feeling in classic brownstone setting
Disponible para huéspedes
You will walk into the home at the garden-level entrance. You come in and will see my office to the right, another apartment down the hall, and to the left you will see a door leading to a flight of stairs that will bring you to your own private retreat. Please note: access to the outside garden is not allowed, except for emergency exit purposes.
Atención a los huéspedes
Within the brownstone itself, I occupy three of the five stories (in a building like mine in NYC, we can only offer AirBnB accommodations if we own the space and are home while you are here). So ... for your information, I am on the top of the triplex, another guest is in the middle, and you are on the lowest level - down a flight of stairs.
Otros aspectos destacables
Staying less than 30 days? Let me know and I will send you a special invitation.
Compared to everything else I have seen at this price point, this is a no brainer.
- Minimum stay - 2 weeks/13 nights
- There is a non-refundable $75 house cleaning fee.
- For more than 2 guests, there is a fee of $20/per person, per night.
- Unfortunately, access to the back garden is not permitted.
- Please be respectful of the neighbors and to the neighborhood.
- There is strictly no smoking allowed in the house or on the grounds.
- Always lock both the outside security door and inside gate door the to the house upon entering and leaving.
- Please use the kitchen garbage can to dispose of all food and bring trash to the appropriate trash cans outside before you check out. Garbage (to bring your garbage bags outside) are Tuesday nights, Thursday nights and Sunday nights.
- Kindly avoid eating and storing open food in the bedroom.
- Quiet time after 10pm on weekdays 12am weekends.