Spacious and private one bedroom one bath studio vacation home located on one of Fort Lauderdale’s waterways. Light, airy and open floor plan throughout. The large living room has flat-screen TV with satellite cable and high-speed Internet access. Comfy overstuffed sofa. Full bath with washer and dryer in unit. Fully stocked kitchen with all modern appliances. Comfy queen murphy bed, desk and sitting area with great views of the waterway. The front private courtyard has loungers and hot tub.
Atención a los huéspedes
We provide everything you need for an exceptional stay. Every booking is instantly confirmed. Every call or text is answered within minutes. The home is equipped with crisp linens, high-speed Wi-Fi, and kitchen and bath essentials. And every experience is one-of-a-kind, thanks to our unique spaces, neighborhood guides, and interactive app!
Otros aspectos destacables
Property Manager available 24/7 via text or phone!
Minimum age for renters is 28 years of age.
Maximum occupancy 6 guests. Anymore than the maximum occupancy residing at the property will result in immediate dismissal and no refund will be given.
Approved pets are welcome however a non-refundable $150 per pet fee shall apply.
Early Arrivals / Late Checkouts - Should you request an early arrival (before 4pm) or a late checkout (after 10am) a $25 per hour fee will be required. Early arrival/late checkout is based on availability.
The City of Fort Lauderdale requires that Sec. 15-278 be disclosed for vacation rental standards, rules and regulations:
1. Maximum occupancy in the rental unit shall be strictly enforced. There shall be only 2 persons per bedroom room staying on the property. This means no additional guests staying on couches or air mattresses.
2. Parking, vehicles must be parked in garage, carport or designated spots in driveway. No off-street parking or in neighbors drive –ways, swells or lawn is permitted. If in doubt, the info book has photos of these locations.
3. Trash and Recycle days can be found in the information book and in the App. Bins shall remain in set location until appropriate pick up days. Bins should be rolled out after 6pm the day before scheduled pick-up and shall be removed before Midnight of pickup day. Should you forget trash days and bins are overflowing on your departure a $250 fee will be charged for trash removal.
4. Noise – Audible loud noise (i.e. music, socializing and the like) is not permitted 25 feet from the property line between the hours of
10pm and 7am daily and more than fifty feet 7am to 10pm.
5. It is the responsibility of all guests to be mindful of swimming
pools, hot tubs and waterways. Be mindful to watch toddlers infants and children. Pool and Water Safety is YOUR responsibility.
6. Emergency and after hours contact information can be found in the App and information . This includes Police, Fire Department, Hospital and Property Management Company. In the event of an emergency all exits are plainly marked as is the locations of fire extinguishers.
7. It is unlawful for any known sexual offenders to be in 1, 400 feet a school, park, playground day care or any place that children congregate or play which includes residential neighborhoods and streets.
8. Visitors shall be mindful of all rules and regulations at public
beaches and parks. This includes turtle nesting seasons. DO NOT
9. Any guests or visitors associated with guests in the rental unit is
required and expected to follow all rules and regulations. Anyone in violation of these rules and regulations will result in immediate removal from the property with no refund. Any citations or fines for violation will also be at your guests expense.