Great location on West side right off I-35. Close to restaurants, shopping and lots of activities. Easy drive to OU approx. 4 miles!
Our home has been designed for your use. All closets and dressers are empty for you to use for your own personal items. Large backyard is accommodating for families with children. There are 2 parks within walking distance! While our home is inviting for families, it is not childproof. (ie, plugs in outlets, safety latches on cabinets, etc.) This home is also perfect for executives needing a short term rental. All bedrooms include TVs so you can escape to your own private area to rest and relax. 50" Smart TV in living area & high speed wireless internet. 2 additional people can be accommodated on the queen air mattress provided, as needed.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests can access entire home and backyard. You can also use the 2 car garage and cellar located in garage if needed.
Atención a los huéspedes
The lock box allows you to check in whenever it is convenient for you. We live one hour away, however, we have backup support close by. We are always a phone call away and will be here to make sure your stay exceeds your expectations!
Otros aspectos destacables
Home has had several updates and is clean and well stocked for your enjoyment. Kitchen is well furnished with cooking utensils, dishes, etc. Coffee & teas are provided along with additional linens, towels, shampoo, bath soap, body wash and lotion. A queen size air mattress is provided that can accommodate 2 additional people when needed. Cribs are not provided.
- We do allow children to accompany their parent or guardian, however, by accepting this agreement you accept full responsibility for the children's safety while staying in our home. Our home is not 100% childproofed; ie locks on all cabinets, plugs in outlets, etc. Cribs are not provided. It will be the parent/guardian's responsibility to insure their child is supervised during your stay.
- We do not allow smoking in the house, however, smoking is allowed in the yard and patio area.
- Pets are not allowed on the property.
- The garage is available for your use.
- Additional towels and linens are available for your use. Feel free to also use the washer & dryer, if needed.
- Mid-stay cleaning can be scheduled for an additional cost.
- Lost keys will incur a fee of $100.
- Please turn A/C to 75 degrees when checking out.
- Please keep property and all furnishings in good order. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
- People other than those in the guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person on the property is the sole responsibility of the booking guest.
- This home is privately owned; the homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Parking: Feel free to use the 2 car garage and driveway area. Do not park in the grass or in the road.
- Please do not wash white towels and linens with colored clothing.
- By staying here you agree that if any household item or structural aspect is damaged or destroyed, you will pay the fee for the replacement or repair of damaged property.
- The in ground garage storm shelter is available for your use during inclement weather, however, use caution when entering due to steep stairway and small space.
- Have fun and enjoy your stay! We are honored that your chose our home for your stay.
My husband and I have lived in Oklahoma for most of our lives and absolutely love it! We are looking forward to retirement and spending time with our kids and grandchildren in this area. We hope you enjoy our home during our times away!