Newly decorated property in a quiet residential area approx 1km from the nearest beach.
This is one of three rooms; all are on the ground floor and each on has its own separate entrance, ensuite bathroom and small kitchen area. All three also have their own terrace. This room is the largest and is ideal for families of three or four (though couples are of course welcome too!)
There is a shared garden area and free parking.
Otros aspectos destacables
Please note that all visitors to Montenegro are required to pay a local 'residency tax' of 1 EUR per day per adult (0.50 EUR for children over the age of 12) plus a 1 EUR registration fee. This is not included in the price of our apartments. Visitors are often asked for proof of payment at the border so it is important that it is done! We will explain the details of how this is done on your arrival.
We kindly ask you to respect the following additional rules during your stay in our apartments:
1. Guests are expected to let us know an approximate time of arrival at least 24 hours in advance.
2. On arrival, guests are required to check the inventory list together with the host and to report any possible faults or missing items. Subsequent reports may not be considered.
3. The possession of weapons, highly flammable substances or narcotics is strictly prohibited.
4. The equipment and facilities in the apartments can only be used by the registered guest. Any additional visitors must be approved by the host at the request of the registered guest.
5. The guest is responsible for the cleanliness of the apartment for the duration of their stay.
6. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the rooms, but permitted on the terraces.
7. Guests are responsible for belongings and valuables left inside the apartments. The host is not responsible for any damage or loss, but will do everything possible to try to ensure this does not occur.
8. Guests are responsible for their own behaviour, and any consequences arising from it. Guests are expected to behave in a kind and courteous manner.
9. The guest must lock the entrance door when leaving the apartment. Please also turn off all taps, close the windows (completely if a storm has been forecast), and switch off all devices, including air conditioning.
10. The host has the right, in the absence of the guest, to enter the apartment, solely in the case of an emergency. The host will always inform the guest of this.
11. It is strictly forbidden to break equipment and facilities on the property and disturb other guests. We also kindly ask that guests refrain from making noise between the hours of 2 - 3pm and 11.30pm - 8.30am, to ensure neighbours are not disturbed.
12. If equipment is damaged or lost during the guest’s stay, the guest is obliged to report this. If the host finds that the guest is responsible for the damage or disappearance, the guest is obligated to compensate the value of the damaged or lost item.
13. In the case of the guest losing the key, the guest is required to pay a fee of €20 per lost key.
14. The guest is obliged to give an identity card, passport or other authentic document on arrival.
15. Parking is free and secure. However, the host does not bear responsibility in the event of any vehicle damage (but will do everything possible to try to ensure this does not occur).
16. The guest, together with the host, must check the apartment before leaving and ensure it is left in the condition in which it was found - neat, clean and undamaged.
17. By staying in the apartment, the guest confirms that they have read, understood and agreed to this document. In the event that these rules are not respected, the host reserves the right to cancel the accommodation (without obligation to return any money), as well as apply any appropriate sanctions.
18. Any other/additional questions, needs, feedback and requests may be submitted to the host who will answer as soon as possible. We hope to enjoy your company and that you have a pleasant stay in Sutomore!