Come enjoy a waterfront paradise on beautiful Lake Tapps in South Puget Sound. Centrally located between Seattle and Tacoma, this 2,800 square foot Pierce County home is situated on the south east shore of the lake, on inlet island. In the summer months enjoy the lake and in the winter you are only a short hour drive to Crystal Mountain ski resort.
The house has updated master suite, new tile and paint throughout as well as an updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. The lower level Master Suite is huge and features a king bed and private deck overlooking the lake and adjoins en suite bath with a large shower, jetted tub, his and her sinks, walk in closet and T.V with DVD player. Two additional bedrooms are upstairs, one with a queen bed and the other with a bunk bed with a double bed on the bottom and a twin on top you could also use the two twin air mattress's to house additional kids. The upstairs also has a full bath and an open loft that could be used for one or two queen air mattress's.
If you tire of the lake and want to come inside you can enjoy the upstairs which has a large open loft game room that overlooks the lake and has a classic arcade machine, Foosball table, and a large T.V.
The downstairs features an open plan family and dining area, a great room, living room, a dining room with table seating six, and a laundry room and a ½ bath. All of the living space overlooks the lake. The spacious kitchen offers bar seating for two, also open view of the deck and lake so you can enjoy the view and keep an eye on your family and friends while preparing meals. An additional table for four sits nearby.
The front deck features gas BBQ, outdoor dining table that sits 6-8 people as well as a 10 person patio set, with a gas fireplace, perfect for gathering in the evenings. Additionally down closer to the lake there is a table that converts to wood burning fireplace great for roasting marshmallows for s’mores. In winter months, the house is conveniently located about an hour from Crystal Mountain Ski Resort.
In the summer months, have convenient water access using our dock. If a slower, quieter pace on the water is more your style, paddle along the extensive 45 mile shoreline using one of our two paddle boards, or peddle boat. The lake has many inlets and interesting places to explore, and much of it offers gorgeous views of Mt. Rainier. Great for fishing as well. (Please note due to liability reasons the boat and wave runners are not available for rent.)
Please note that Lake Tapps is a reservoir that is sometimes lowered from late October through late April each year, and motor boat access is unavailable during these months. The lake level lowers approximately 3-10 feet.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guess have access to main house, deck, yards, and dock
Atención a los huéspedes
We live in nearby Kirkland, Washington, and are available for questions or assistance.
- 1.Smoking is NOT allowed inside or ou
- 2.Pets are NOT allowed.
- 3.Parties are NOT allowed.
- 4.Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
- 5.Only use appliances for their intended uses.
- 6.Guests: People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed 4 without written permission.
- 7.Noise: Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; neighborhood quiet hours are from 11:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m.
- 8.Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate
- 9.Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacles located in the driveway.
- 10.Towels: Please use bath towels for in-home use only. Please bring your own beach towels for beach use.
- 11. Parking. Guests have use of the main driveway, there is no access to the garage.
- Please note that the wood burning outdoor fireplace is not supplied with wood. Local grocery stores have wood available.
- Only turn on gas fireplace on deck if actively using it (sitting by it). Please do not roast any food over the gas fireplace.
- This is our vacation home... we plan our vacations for when guests will be staying at the house. We know that you'll treat our house as you would your own!