Charming, intimate, comfortable! Fully equipped, restored apartment in a 1920's building. Located in a lively district not too far from the Center, the area offers plenty of interesting eateries, great drink specials, and music.
A spacey bedroom originally furnished, a great kitchenette area, and a convenient bathroom with shower offer all the amenities and comfort necessary to justify its 5 stars rating of the studio. The apartment is quiet and private during day and night and is blessed with a wonderful morning sun. It is located on the ground floor, three steps down. The building entrance is on the first floor. No elevator is available in the building. Access only through stairs. No ready for special needs.
Disponible para huéspedes
Private independent access to the apartment.
Atención a los huéspedes
I'll be glad to assist you with questions or requests you may have.
Otros aspectos destacables
Your luggage ca be stored before/after your staying, if necessary.
City's Tourists Accommodation Tax and ID will be collected at check-in time. See House Rules for details.
- City laws mandate collecting from non residents a Tourist Accommodation Tax of Euros 3.50 per person for each night spent in Rome’s facilities. It is also required of us collecting proper IDs info to be sent to the proper authorities.
- No shoes in the house, thanks.
- It is not considered acceptable behaviour sleeping on any couch without proper bedclothes. Additional 20 Euros fee would be charged if cleaning is necessary. You can ask at any time for bedding if you need to sleep in the second bedroom.
- Should you loose the apartment keys, you'll be charged 100 Euros.
- Should you stain towels or linen with make-up, dirt, shoes, etc. you'll be charged 10 Euros a piece.
- Should you break something AND not tell, you’ll be charged the cost of the item as new.
- Trash can be left on site, but must be properly managed dividing paper, plastic-metal-glass in the bins. Non compliance fee will equal the city’s penalty for it, between the 50 and 100 Euros.
- Leftover food, dishes, and pots must be cleaned out and put away.
- Respect the neighbours and avoid unnecessary noise or disturbance.
- If you use network and wifi connections, you agree to use it only for legal purposes and promise not to use it for illegal uploading, downloading, or any other illegal activities.
Este anfitrión tiene 76 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Photographer, AD, developer. Loves practicing action sports. Born Italian, has been living and working both in EU and the States. In Rome he's been enjoying the relaxed local pace, rediscovering pleasures and vices of the land.