Opened in the Summer of 2016!
Enjoy the magnificent scenery of the Hakone Mountain Range!
In every room you can enjoy an outdoor onsen with water sourced straight from the natural springs.
We serve Japanese-style Kaiseki dishes (A traditional cuisine where many small dishes are served over a period of time) with a focus on nature's blessings, made using local ingredients from Manazuru, Sagami Bay, and the sea and mountains of Hakone Izu. In addition, we prepare a special cooked rice dish for breakfast.
There is also a public onsen bath in addition to the onsen in each room.
Business hours: 15: 00-10: 00
Disponible para huéspedes
Otros aspectos destacables
· Breakfast and Dinner are included in the room rate and thus cannot be canceled.
· Check-in is until 18:00. After that check-in may not be able to provide dinner (non-refundable).
· Meals are only available for the number of people at the time of reservation.
· If you have tattoos, you can not enter the Onsen.
· An onsen tax is required for each person per night. Please pay this extra fee directly to the accommodation.
· Currencies other than Japanese yen are not accepted.
· No smoking
· Free Parking
· Wireless LAN (Free Wifi)
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.