The perfect location for your stay in Bellingham! Keep your car parked and walk to St. Joseph Hospital. Ideal for traveling medical professionals (nurses, doctors, physical therapists, etc) or families of patients. Bellingham’s Cornwall Park with tennis, trails, disc golf and old growth trees is very close by! Downtown Bellingham, a hidden gem of the Pacific Northwest, is a 10 minute bike ride or 20 minute walk and is a hub of enjoyment that consistently maintains a creative community feel.
This newly updated, bottom floor, one bedroom apartment is separate from the second floor unit and has a private entrance. *Late check-in OK for those last minute hospital stay needs! *respectful and quiet pets OK with additional fee of $20/night per pet, up to two pets. *one cat and one dog live in the top floor apartment with no access to the unit but you might seen them in the yard!
Atención a los huéspedes
We can be as informative about the Bellingham area and Cornwall Park neighborhood as needed. We have lived here for over a decade and have much local knowledge we would be glad to share! We can also be hand's off! Let us know if you want any recommendations from running routes, local restaurants, breweries to transit.
Otros aspectos destacables
* The house is near the hospital helicopter flight path with some associated intermittent sound.
* The apartment above has hardwood floors with some sound transmission to the unit.
- Before check out, guests shall take the garbage and recycling outside to the proper receptacles, wash and put away the dishes, and put all used linens in the tub.
- please take off your shoes on carpeted areas.
- Pets are an additional $20/night/per pet with weekly ($75/week) and monthly discounts ($150/month).
- Pets must not be left in the apartment unattended without prior arrangements.
- Smoking is allowed outside at least 25 feet from all windows and doors. Smoking is not allowed inside the apartment.
- Small events can be arranged that use the yard and apartment.