Natural hot spring mineral water right outside your back door. Room #4 is the closest from the cafe on the east end of our four unit motel. Clean, comfortable basic room, but a natural hot spring soak takes it to a whole new level. One queen and one full bed, fridge, microwave and coffee. Ice upon request.
A cafe is on the premises and we try to be open whenever we have guests. There is some construction going on and the kitchen may be closed, but we'll be selling convenience store groceries, beer & wine, ice cream, baked goods, snacks, shakes and espresso drinks. Two other restaurants are within short driving distance.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have full access to walk around the 12 acre property and to the Forest Service lands behind the property to the north. The large warm pool is also open to motel guests 24/7. Courteous and quiet (10pm-9am) behavior is expected at the pool and grounds. Wi-fi is accessible near the cafe.
Atención a los huéspedes
We love to visit with our guests but will also give you time and space for private enjoyment. Just approach us if you have any questions!
Otros aspectos destacables
There is no cell service in Lowman, but you can use our wi-fi to make calls via wi-fi calling, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), etc. Local telephone calls can be made from the cafe or the outside phone. Long distance calls can also be made from the cafe for a fee.
- Watch your kids. The pool, highway traffic, wildlife and river can be dangerous.
- Dogs allowed with an additional $25 cleaning fee. Keep them off furniture and out of the pool.
- No soap, shampoo or other chemicals in the natural, private hot springs soaking tub. Hot springs water drains to the river and we don't want to hurt fish/wildlife.
- Quiet hours 10pm-9am. Be respectful to other guests.
- Ice for beverages and wine/beer glasses available upon request. Ice for coolers is available for $3/bag. Rooms have fridge/freezer/micro.
- Do not smoke in rooms or on porch outside room. There will be a $200 fee if the room is smoky after you leave. Smoking areas are at each end of the motel.
- Use the pool at your own risk. There is no lifeguard. Children under 14 must be supervised. No glass containers near pool. Keep shoes on around property except on pool deck.
- The pool is 100% natural flow through therapeutic hot springs. Do not drink the water as it is not treated. Please use goggles if swimming under water. Carefully test hot spring pool/tub temperature before immersing yourself. The temperature can vary since it's a natural source. We don't want anyone scalded! Mind the hot water entry point in the north center wall of the pool.
- You may encounter toads, salamanders, geese, deer, elk, foxes, coyotes, wolves, hummingbirds and other wildlife. Please give them space. Except the geese if they're near the pool. Shoo those guys away.
- Visiting guests who are not registered with your party and room must buy a pool pass.
- We must haul our own trash and can only do so Thursdays and Sundays. Please minimize waste and sort out recyclables into marked bins.
- Please notify us if anything needs attention.
- When driving out please look 3 times - traffic can come fast around the blind corner.
Este anfitrión tiene 129 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Web developer, mother of a teenage boy and two little girls, married to my best friend. I seek out quality time with family & friends, nature, road trips with our teardrop trailer, reading, sleeping, cooking & eating, traveling holo holo without much of an agenda...