Note: Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to double check availability with the owner. You can go ahead with the booking after we confirm so that your reservation is not Declined.
*** Participating Villa: [USVI Department of Tourism Military Discount Promotion - 15% off + vouchers] ***
Poised perfectly on a bluff overlooking Magen’s Bay Beach, this incredible villa presides majestically over one of the world’s most renowned beaches below. From your first step through the floral wrought iron gates at the entrance to Villa Panorama, you are literally surrounded by tropical flowers and panoramic views of ocean, bay and beach. The views are mesmerizing. Below the villa is a pristine nature preserve that extends without interruption down to the beach.
The totally new kitchen with granite and onyx counters, solid cherry wood cabinets handmade in the US, and all new appliances, is breathtaking. The Great Room features a wall of glass affording sea views from every vantage point. Step out onto the largest of the many terraces and decks which grace the villa, and notice how the turquoise of the bay near the beach gradually gives way to the deep blue of the ocean beyond. Or simply take your first dip in the crystal clear oversized swimming pool (among the largest on the island).
If you prefer, a few steps to a lower terrace and a full sized hot tub/spa awaits. When you return to the Great Room, you will notice that the opposite wall is glass allowing you to enjoy another outdoor terrace and garden setting of palms, Birds of Paradise and other exotica. You can enjoy this private setting, complete with a soothing garden fountain whether you chose to be indoors or out.
In a bold departure from the typical Caribbean villa, this modern paradise oozes elegance in every possible way. You will find oriental carpeting in every room of this villa. If you need a change of pace take a break with one of the villas’ state of the art flat screen TVs or stereo system. The villa has an excellent DVD library for our guests. Enjoy the fully stocked wet bar. For the Internet user, high speed internet access is available.
This villa’s kitchen is a gourmet cook’s delight with its size and supplies. The vast counters allow your family or guests to nibble on appetizers or help in the preparation of meals without ever getting in each other’s way. If you prefer outdoor cooking, the new barbecue grill is an easy alternative. Your al fresco dining experience can take place pool side or garden side depending upon the mood. Of course the villa also features a more formal dining room with crystal chandelier, mammoth baroque mirror, and Tuscan china cabinet.
The villa contains 4 spacious bedrooms, including 3 master suites. Each is fully air conditioned, has its own TV/DVD entertainment center, and a distinctive ocean view. Each has a spacious bathroom with marble or tiling throughout. The three master suites all have private decks for sipping morning coffee, star gazing, or private sunning. Each room has a luxurious oriental carpet, European linens, thick comforters, huge mirrors, ceiling fans, and large closets.
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11, Beds for 8-11
Bedroom 1: 1 queen - Ocean view, private bath, huge TV, warm colors
Bedroom 2: 1 king - Private balcony steps to hot tub, new marble bath
Bedroom 3: 1 queen - huge balcony, walk in shower, flat screen TV
Bedroom 4: 1 king, 1 sleep sofa /futon 1 baby crib
Queen sofa bed in the living area.
Inflatable mattress in the TV and sitting area
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Bathroom 1: toilet, shower - Bathroom 2: toilet, shower granite counters, make up table, walk in shower, 2 vessels - Bathroom 3: toilet, shower - Walk in shower, 2 vessel sinks
Bathroom 4: toilet, shower - Pedestal sink - Bathroom 1: toilet - Gorgeous Kohler garden sink and toilet
All newly renovated bathrooms
A queen sofa bed and air mattress are available for the 9-11 persons.
Holidays at Villa Panorama are 7 nights' minimum.
Saturday to Saturday rentals only please!
Children are welcomed; a waiver is required for children age 10 and under.
Housekeeping is provided once per week
No pets at Villa Panorama, please.
Pool specs: 12' x 18' - 12' deep.
Square Footage: Interior: 3300, Exterior: 1500 - Total : 4800 sq. ft..
: (URL HIDDEN)
Villa Panorama overlooks Magens Bay Beach.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.
Let's face it, selecting a vacation rental these days can be a daunting task. Major websites offer thousands of options in each destination but often there are rate discrepancies and duplicate listings, begging the question: who manages the rental and meets me upon arrival with the keys?
We are a dedicated booking agency partnered with the top professionally managed vacation rentals around the globe ensuring you secure your dream villa at the lowest possible rate. After processing your reservation, we put you directly in touch with the experts on the ground to coordinate your arrival and take care of other requests such as car rentals, pre-stocking of food & beverage, restaurant reservations, etc.