Note: Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to double check availability with the owner. You can go ahead with the booking after we confirm so that your reservation is not Declined.
Blue Skies Villa is located in St. John's popular upscale Great Cruz Bay area. It is on a picturesque and quiet estate road with similar rental properties. Access is extremely easy, as it is located within two miles of Cruz Bay, yet you will enjoy total privacy. You can see Blue Skies' distinctive blue roofs as you drive towards to the villa. Pull into the ample parking area, and walk up to the villa on the native Island stone stairs that are lined with bougainvillea and Oleander. You will find the villa to be charming and understated--with an emphasis on ease of living, relaxation, and comfort.
Two structures make up Caribbean Blue Skies – a Main House on the upper level, and a Guest House on the pool deck level (the pool is large by Island standards). Large, wrap-around decks connect the structures, providing plenty of places for sunning and to enjoy the outdoors.
The villa features a bright, airy ambiance -- with tile floors, skylights, ceiling fans, and cushioned rattan furnishings. The full kitchen has every appliance you could need, including ice-maker (with purified water), blender, microwave, toaster, electric crisper, and, of course, a stove, dishwasher, sink and oven. The two air conditioned king master bed/baths are decorated in Caribbean colors and are appointed with art that was gathered from around the world. Each bedroom has its own private deck area. One master bathroom features fabulous hand-crafted Caribbean stone walls, and a romantic double shower that faces toward the sunset. the other King Master can be made into twin beds if you wish. The bathroom for this bedroom features a double sink and toilet that can be converted into a powder room. A flat screen TV, stereo/DVD, and WIFI is provided.
The Guest House has two more bedrooms, both full of color, and both with double doors that give you immediate access to the wrap-around decks. Each bedroom in the Guest House is a queen, with its own air conditioning and bathroom en suite. One of the bathrooms contains a bathtub for soaking. A kitchenette with a small refrigerator, sink, and microwave makes it easy to enjoy some time away from the other guests.
Enjoy fabulous views in three directions, including two different bays. To the North you can see Great Cruz Bay Harbor and the beach at the Westin Hotel. To the West, you look out over Pillsbury Sound between St. John and St. Thomas, and you will be treated to glamorous sunsets.
You will enjoy St. John at its best when you stay at Blue Skies. The large swimming pool is perfect for an early morning dip. The best breezes on the Island will enhance your enjoyment of the sunset at cocktail time. You will also enjoy the second mini-kitchen on the pool deck where cold drinks can be handy. The gas barbecue grill makes meals at home fun to prepare and with any luck tasty and nourishing.
Dining can be indoors, or make use of the large outdoor teak dining table that seats eight. You can also take a short walk to the Westin Hotel where you are welcome to enjoy any of the restaurants as well as the beach and sport facilities.
The grounds at Caribbean Blue Skies are lush and mature, and full of color. Something is always blooming and fragrant. Walkways extend from the bedroom decks to other areas of the property, or you can just relax outside your bedroom and enjoy nature. We take pride in the natural beauty of Blue Skies.
Every bedroom has double doors that lead to the outdoors. The extra-large wraparound decks afford views in three directions: Sunset view over St. Thomas, sailboats in Great Cruz Bay, and Chocolate Hole. Short stroll to beach, sports, restaurants, and exercise facilities (including tennis) at the Westin Hotel.
Caribbean Blue Skies -- Main House and Guest House: 4 bedrooms, 4 1/2 bathrooms, air-conditioning, pool, decks, views, breezes, sunsets. The airy comfortable atmosphere makes for perfect relaxation.
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
2 Kings in Main House, 2 Queens in Guest House; one King can be made into twins (with advance notice, please!)
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Flat screen cable TVs, video and music collections, DVD player, CD player, full kitchen in main house and kitchenette in guest house, ice-maker (with purified water), blender, microwave, toaster, electric crisper; air conditioning in all bedrooms, washer and dryer, high speed internet + Wi-Fi, outdoor gas grill
7-NIGHT MINIMUM FOR BLUE SKIES RENTALS. Shorter stays may be accommodated with the addition of a $250 maintenance and cleaning fee, to be paid in advance of arrival.
Any week booked including a portion of the holiday time period will incur full holiday rate for all nights
NOTE: Construction of a new bedroom at Blue Skies has begun and it is expected to be completed late in 2015, making this a 5-bedroom villa. Work is only under way when the villa is unoccupied and all materials are kept discretely (there is absolutely no activity when guests are at Blue Skies; your peace and privacy are assured!)
Catering Available; please inquire!
Short stroll to beach, sports, restaurants, and exercise facilities (including tennis) at the Westin Hotel.
Babysitting service available; please inquire!
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.
Let's face it, selecting a vacation rental these days can be a daunting task. Major websites offer thousands of options in each destination but often there are rate discrepancies and duplicate listings, begging the question: who manages the rental and meets me upon arrival with the keys?
We are a dedicated booking agency partnered with the top professionally managed vacation rentals around the globe ensuring you secure your dream villa at the lowest possible rate. After processing your reservation, we put you directly in touch with the experts on the ground to coordinate your arrival and take care of other requests such as car rentals, pre-stocking of food & beverage, restaurant reservations, etc.