Located in the heart of Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg, right on the subway Frankfurter Tor, in one of the so-called Stalianian Building, my appartment has been renovated two years ago. The sleeping room and the kitchen are located on the courtyard which is very quiet. The neighbourhood is unknown for its charm and history, and the quality of its restaurants and coffee places. Very central and practical for all access (Subway/tram) and neighbourhood (Mitte, Kreuzberg, Prenzlauerberg).
Wooden floor, high ceilings, modern and confortable... you will enjoy this historical flat freshly renovated.
Disponible para huéspedes
Entrance and living room,
Kitchen and bathroom.
- No shoes in the house.
- Smoking allowed in the kitchen only.
- Respect the rules, be quiet btw 22h and 8h.
- Be careful of the wooden panel of the kitchen: it needs to stay dry.
- Shut down the radiators when you leave.
- It already happens: be sure you closed the main door properly!
- If the garbages are full please bring them in the containers in the courtyard.
Este anfitrión tiene 33 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I live in Berlin since the last six years: this creative and dynamic city brought me there! I originally come from Paris and work in the field of art and education.