It is a shared room in a house close to Calle Ocho. It is 5 minutes from Downtown, 12 minutes from the Airport, 8 minutes to Brickell, 10 minutes to Vizcaya museum, 13 minutes to Wynwood walls, and 15 to Key Biscayne and South Beach. It's a mix of standalone single beds (mostly for ladies) and bunk beds (mainly for guys), as seen in the advertised pictures. Still, bed type depends on availability, regardless of gender
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have access to the fridge, microwave, cooker, kitchen cabinets, wifi, television, dishwasher, dishes, kitchen utensils, the living room, and all bathrooms and toilets.
Ensure to CHECK YOUR MESSAGES on the AIRBNB MESSAGE PLATFORM, either on the website or app, after booking for instructions and location information
- When entering or exiting the house, always ensure that you use the door keypad to lock the door.
- Drug abuse (including trafficking) and Alcohol are PROHIBITTED in this house. Your reservation will be automatically revoked for this, and your money WILL NOT be refunded
-Ensure you leave the kitchen as clean as you found it.
- Lights off at 11pm, but you (the guest) can return whenever you like--but you must first arrange any late return with the house manager beforehand.
- If you park outside the compound, kindly avoid parking your vehicle in front of any of the neighbours' gates so they can enter their houses with their own vehicles.
- Keep audible communication to a minimum and only when it is necessary, after 11:30pm to 7:50am, so as not to wake up the other guests in the house, even if you are in a private room.
- Do not take over the kitchen when cooking so as to allow others to cook. It is a shared kitchen.
- You will clean up after you shave, as you can be kicked out for leaving shaved hair on the floor
- Do not engage in a violent confrontation with another guest or anyone else in the house. Your reservation will be automatically revoked for doing that and your money will not be refunded.
- If you are under the influence of a substance (alcohol or drugs), and become noisy to the point that guests cannot sleep, you will be warned. If your disturbance persists after warning, should the house manager/keeper so wish, you will leave the building and its premises without your money being refunded. Ensure to maintain nightly silence, even when inebriated."