3-MINUTE-WALK FROM JR IMAMIYA STATION, 6-MINUTE-WALK FROM DAIKOKUCHO STATION, WHICH IS THE TRANSIT STATION OF THE SUBWAY MIDOSUJI LINE AND YOTSUBASHI LINE. 11-MINUTE-WALK FROM NANKAI/JR SHINIMAMIYA STATION, WHERE EXPRESS TRAINS STOP FOR THE FASTEST 34-MINUTE ACCESS TO KANSAI AIRPORT. THIS 2-STORY HOUSE HAS LARGE BEDROOM AND LIVING ROOM, 1 TOILET ON EACH FLOOR, AND CAN ACCOMMODATE AS MANY AS 11 PEOPLE. WE ARE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE IN ENGLISH, CHINESE, KOREAN, AND JAPANESE.
YOU CAN EXPERIENCE THE REAL JAPANESE LIFE STYLE BUT NOT A COMMERCIALLY MADE ONE.
Disponible para huéspedes
Whole House Except The Locked Closets
Atención a los huéspedes
We respect guests' privacy. During your staying time, except garbage collection, troubleshooting, or on your request, we can not meet each other probably. However, during the daytime, you can contact us via E-mail or Airbnb.
Otros aspectos destacables
Since the area was initially a residential area filled densely with old private homes, please be a quiet visitor, especially after 8 pm.
Please do not smoke in the house, including the veranda, or in the narrow lanes around.
And do not flush anything other than toilet paper. In particular, do not flush menstrual sanitary goods, condoms, newspaper, foods or plastics as it may clog or damage the toilet pipes.
- Be a good neighbor and keep the noise down, especially with the door/windows opened, or after 08:00 PM.
- Japan rule about garbage separation is very strict. The separation is categorized into three different types of garbage and recyclables. Burnable, non-burnable, or recyclables (plastic bottles, glasses bottles, cans). There are three big garbage bins in the house, please use them to throw away your trash. Please make sure you separate your trash properly.
- Please take off your shoes off before entering the house.
- Do not flush anything other than toilet paper. In particular, do not flush napkins, foods or plastics as it may clog or damage the toilet pipes.
- Feel free to use the cooking utensils, kitchenware, glassware, pans, and electromagnetic cooker. Please do the washing-up and place everything back in its original location before you leave. Please be on your guard against fire and use the kitchen exhaust fan when you cook.
- Please turn off all the electrics, faucets, and close the door and windows before you go out or leave there.
- Osaka government asks us to confirm your personal information for security purpose. Please take pictures of your passports' photo pages and send them to us via e-mail before your arrival with your addresses and occupations.
Este anfitrión tiene 53 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hello. This is Bob.
Thank you for your interest in our lovely guest house.
I am a meridian therapist and I am running this guest house with my 8-year-old daughter as her self-support study program.
I don't smoke or drink but love to have fun.
I have traveled a lot and I believe it's all about the journey, not the destination.
My favorite thing in the world is to run in a new destination.
I love to meet new people from around the world and will help you as possible as I can.
Osaka is one of the famous towns of original food in Japan and Kujo was the business center of Osaka a few decades ago.
You can take a look at the past of Osaka from the 2 traditional shopping streets only 2-minute walk from this house.
Enjoy your stay in Osaka.