This spacious and well-equipped studio unit sits in the heart of Manly with the terrace overlooking the vibrant mall below. Manly is one of the most popular beachside suburbs in Sydney. It has a way of making you feel relaxed and carefree yet has a vibrant urban sophistication than rivals some of the most famous beachside locations in the world. It's the perfect location to explore Sydney, with bus's at your doorstep and the ferries to the city taking just 15mins, a short walk away.
Positioned in the secure Waterside Apartments my place is a spacious and well-designed studio unit centrally located right on the Corso, and can accommodate up to 3 people. The apartment is a very short stroll to all the major venues in the area. It's been furnished with quality inclusions and your ultimate comfort in mind. Sit on the balcony in the morning with a coffee and watch all the action below.
The fully equipped kitchen and stylish lounge is a spacious area. There's a comfy sofa bed if needed for extra guests.
- Queen bed with luxurious bedding
- Built-in wardrobes
- Ample bathroom
- The wonderful rooftop terrace, beautifully styled with outdoor furniture and plants over looking iconic Manly.
- Enjoy expansive views over The Corso towards the beach with the sunset while you drink your cocktail.
-Take a dip in the heated swimming pool.
Disponible para huéspedes
In the iconic Waterside Apartments, you have access to all the facilities available in the building including the rooftop terrace, heated pool, and gym.
- Secure complex in a prime position.
- Resident only rooftop entertainment area.
- There's a coin-operated laundry with washers and dryers on the same floor.
- Fully equipped kitchen with everything you need to enjoy your stay.
- Coffee plunger to start the day fresh.
- Unlimited Wi-Fi when you just want to surf.
- Netflix for those chilled out days.
Atención a los huéspedes
My family love Manly and I want to make sure you enjoy it as much as we do so I'm available whenever you need through Airbnb or phone.
Otros aspectos destacables
Check out: 10 am
Check in: 2 pm
If you need to drop your bags earlier or check out later just ask and I'll see what I can do for you.
Check out our discounts for stays longer than 6 nights.
We also offer returning guest discounts.
- Please respect the space as your own
- Please respect the other residents
- If there are complaints on noise you may be asked to leave
- Offensive noise and anti-social behaviour is prohibited.
- Please only use the sheets required for the number of guests you have booked for. If you use them I will need to charge you an extra guest fee for every night you have booked.
- Apartment and common areas of the building are strictly non-smoking.
- Please return any moved furniture to it's original position
- Keeping the unit tidy and cleaning up after your stay will be greatly appreciated
-Please do not loose the key tag. It's hard to get another one. A replacement fee of $100 will be charged.
-Please don't forget to return our visitors parking permit to the unit before leaving. A replacement fee of $150 will be charged.
Durante el período del 25 de Diciembre de 2017 - 14 de Enero de 2018 la estancia mínima es de 5 noches.
Este anfitrión tiene 39 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I love making new connections, discovering new places and people. It's great to be spontaneous when I can but also love to do my homework on an area to make sure I don't miss out on any great features. I can't live without my family, yoga or blue cheese. Favourite travel places are Thailand, NSW North Coast and the Red Centre. I treat Airbnb homes as my own and aim to give my own guests a unique experience that is both relaxing and exhilarating while always aiming to impress.