In a central location, with a view over the canal, this 18th century house is perfect for those looking for a charming and authentic place to stay in the historic town of Leiden. It's a cosy place from which you can explore Leiden in autumn.
· The whole little house (60m2) to yourself: Very bright,cosy and sunny living room with a view over the canal
· Old house, recently renovated, quaint and charming
· Located within walking distance of all major sights, shops, restaurants and bars.
· The old harbour of Leiden is around the corner, offering off-the-beaten-track bars and excellent restaurants
· Fully equipped kitchen with nespresso coffee machine, oven etc.
· Ideal for exploring Leiden, but also an excellent hub for visiting other great places in The Netherlands: Amsterdam (45 min. by train), The Hague (15 min.), Delft (20 min.), Utrecht (50 min), but also the beaches of Katwijk and Noordwijk are close by (bus/car)
· Within walking distance of the central train station
· Shampoo, body milk, towels, hair dryer and WiFi available
Please Mind: This is a typical Leiden townhouse. While charming, the house is split over 3 levels and the stairs are very steep, so the house is not suitable for young children and disabled people, the faint of heart or people who have difficulty getting up/down stairs. In particular, the trip from the bedroom to the bathroom involves 2 steep stairs.
· TV & stereo
· A bike
· Central heating
· Washing machine
Atención a los huéspedes
We are available for any questions or help during your stay.
Otros aspectos destacables
Check-out is always at 11 am.
Check-in time is flexible between 14:00 and 20:00