Our beautiful, new home in the stunning Wilden neighbourhood is the perfect place to call home during your visit to Kelowna. Nestled in the mountains and surrounded by forest trails with beautiful valley and lake views, we are only a 10-15 minute drive to the heart of the city, along with Kelowna's best shops, restaurants and beaches. Whether you're here for the wine, golf, skiing, or just to get away, our beautiful family home is the perfect place to enjoy everything the Okanagan has to offer.
- This house is our family's personal home, so it has all the comforts you could ask for during your stay in Kelowna.
- It's designed in the craftsman style, with beautiful attention to detail inside and out. Main floor highlights include an airy, open floor plan, tall ceilings, indoor and outdoor fireplaces, stainless steel appliances, laundry, BBQ, and a living room with an accordion-style door that opens onto a deck with beautiful sunset views.
- The upstairs floor has three bedrooms: a master with king-sized bed and spa-inspired ensuite, and our two children's rooms, one with a double bed, the other with a toddler bed and crib. We can also provide a queen-sized air mattress as an extra sleeping option.
- The basement features a media room with large TV, and a large play room that opens up to our grassy backyard.
- We provide wireless Internet and TV (with cable and Netflix).
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have access to most of the home. Because this is our family home, some spaces are off limits: the main floor office, the garage, all closets, the storage room in the basement, and the basement apartment. The doors to these spaces will be clearly marked.
Atención a los huéspedes
During your visit, our family will likely be staying in the self-contained apartment in our basement, which has its own a private entrance. This means we will likely be on site to answer any questions or deal with any issues, should they arise.
Otros aspectos destacables
- We do not accept second party bookings.
- Check-in is at 3 p.m. and check-out is at 10 a.m.
- We live in a large house that we keep as clean as possible, especially if guests are staying. But please keep in mind we do have two very small children and a dog, and there will be evidence of them in the home.
- As mentioned, this is our family home, and we only accept guests who are respectful of the space, and will treat our home as if it were their own.
- We are kid-friendly, and have supplies for babies and toddlers, including bedding, high chairs and toys.
- Guests are strictly prohibited from removing anything from the home. You will be charged for missing or broken items.
- No shoes in the house.
- Not suitable for more than 6 guests, with the exception of an infants and/or toddler
- Check out time is strict.
Kristen - who hails from Toronto - is a journalist and bookworm who loves to travel. Dylan is from British Columbia, and is a sports buff and craft beer enthusiast who loves hiking and camping.
We, along with our little girls (4 and 18 months) and dog Sitka moved to the Okanagan from Toronto in 2016, and are thrilled to call Kelowna home. As a family we love spending time outside, cooking (and baking), and planning our next getaway.
We built our home to include a suite so family had a comfortable and place to stay when visiting. When we aren't hosting family, we open our space to Airbnb guests, and love the opportunity to meet new people and forge new friendships.