This beautiful mountain home, situated on the banks of the Crystal River and within the heart of the Crystal River Valley, is a true gem! This 2 bedroom 2 bath home is the ideal place for families, fishermen and outdoor enthusiasts with private access fishing in the Gold Medal waters of the Crystal River and so many nearby outdoor activities. Whether you seek an adventurous mountain getaway or a peaceful riverside retreat, this is the ideal home base!
Featuring a wood burning fireplace with a river rock hearth and chimney, high ceilings and an overabundance of natural light this home is spacious and bright. The comfortably furnished living room and dining area with an open floor plan make it a great place to gather around a crackling fire after an adventurous day of exploring the quaint towns of Marble and Redstone. During warmer months enjoy time spent on the outdoor patio and deck and experience total relaxation while listening to the the soothing sounds of the rushing waters of the Crystal River.
The master bedroom is comfortably furnished with a king bed and fantastic river views. The guest bedroom is on the upper level and features a queen bed and en suite bathroom. There is also a loft sleeping area with twin bunk beds, great for kids!
Nearby areas to explore include:
• Historic, mining towns of Redstone-5.7 mi. and Marble -5.9 mi. • Original marble quarry in Marble- 5.9 mi.
• The Crystal Mill built in (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) mi.
• Lizard Lake for great fishing in Marble- 5 mi.
• Unique shops and great restaurants in Carbondale- 22 mi.
• World class ski resorts at Aspen and Snowmass- 50 mi.
• Local ski favorite, Sunlight Mountain Resort- 46 mi.
• Glenwood Springs Hot Springs Pool and Iron Mountain Hot Springs Pool- 34 mi.
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park- 34 mi.
• White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding and canoeing
• Numerous cross country skiing, snowshoeing, hiking and biking trails
For an unforgettable mountain getaway, escape to this beautiful mountain home in the heart of the Crystal River Valley! Perfectly situated on the Crystal River and within a short drive of numerous mountain towns, this is the ideal home away from home!
Otros aspectos destacables
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property
• Due to the proximity of the river to the home, extreme caution must be used with young children
• Smoking not permitted on premises
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00 AM
• This home does not have air conditioning although it stays fairly cool in the summer due to the elevation.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account
• Monthly rates available
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or larger groups may apply
• Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed
Este anfitrión tiene 258 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones