We would like to welcome art & design lovers in our comfortable family house!
Perfect for one couple (+ max two children max age 15)
Oosterpark neighbourhood : stylish, just renovated (architect-designed), modern, clean, quiet, less touristic, hip & happening neighbourhood
You'll enjoy the space. For Amsterdam standards it is a nice industrial looking apartment, very comfortable with high ceilings and a lot of artworks. A typical Amsterdam building (1898) - 2 levels - 140 sq. + garden.
- open modern kitchen - fully equipped + nespresso machine
- dining space leads to the sunny garden and terrace
- livingroom – wifi
- working area
- gentlemen’s / backroom
- master bedroom (2 pers bed 160 x 200 cm)
- children play & bedroom - two separed loft-beds (high sleepers each 90 x 200 cm)
- lots of toys available
- bathroom (shower and bath) + clean towels/sheets
- 2nd toilet
Otros aspectos destacables
If you have any questions about your possible stay, please feel free to ask us!
Great for couples travelling together and families with children. We do not rent to young people around their early twenties. Or people with party intentions.
We prefer to welcome you personally in our home, and to handover the key. Otherwise we will arrange your arrival with our neighbours. And of course we will be reachable by email or phone.
- Great for couples travelling together and families with children. We do not rent to young people around their early twenties. Or people with party intentions.
We, Wendeline and Bob (and our two boys) live in Amsterdam. We just renovated our home and we are really happy with our brand new space. For people who appreciate art and well designed furniture we would like to welcome you in our comfortable family house!
We both work and work in Amsterdam (cultural field) and love the cultural hotspots of the city, the park and our childfriendly neighbourhood.