Feel at home! Two private bedrooms. Sleep comfortable in the QUEEN SIZE BED. Additional 44" futon in the 2nd bedroom.
Families with kids 4+age, up to two couples, government contractors or business travelers are welcome!
Wi-fi. A/C. Free street parking.
8-10 min car ride / direct bus #94(until midnight) from downtown Ottawa.
Free self-serve breakfast! Delicious homemade granola with yogurt/milk & coffee/tea.
One bike to explore the city is available.
- Welcome to our home !
- Let us know the time of your arrival a few hours prior to coming.
- Quiet time is 10pm to 7am.
- If you need the 3rd bedroom, currently a computer room, please inquire.
- No smoking in the house but lots of room on the deck in the backyard.
- No outside guests permitted at any time. Only the number of guest registered in the Airbnb booking would be allowed.
- Please don't eat in the bedrooms.
- Please don't use the BBQ, if we are not home.
- For misplaced or non-returned key, or damages you will be charged a fee.
- Sorry, we can't accommodate people with special needs or health problems.
- Please, be respectful in my home, Airbnb only works if we treat each other like family.
Este anfitrión tiene 11 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Our home is truly the perfect balance for someone looking for a pleasant stay in Ottawa. We are overly familiar with the city and can recommend anything from restaurants to lakes around and of course all of Ottawa's tourist activities (and some that are not in guide books).
We are a Christian family, empty nesters. We would love to meet people from Europe, Canada, USA, Latin America and Asia ( two of our sons are working in South Korea and China) and I should confess that after so many years in Canada, I am still eurocentric culturally, as it's european art and music that I enjoy most.