This exquisite luxury home is located in KaMilo, a premiere resort area within the world class Mauna Lani Resort on the golden Kohala coastline. Our elegant and beautifully appointed property is brand new, professionally designed, and has just been released to the rental market. Enjoy access to top tier amenities at KaMilo Recreation Center with 2 pools, hot tub, and fitness center, Mauna Lani Bay & Bungalows, Fairmont Orchid (hotel pools excluded), The Shops at Mauna Lani & and the exclusive members-only white sand beach at Mauna Lani Beach Club, then come back to privacy, space and comfort in your gorgeous home away from home.
Soaring vaulted grasscloth ceilings, modern recessed lighting, an open floor plan and abundant natural light create a bright and spacious environment, ideal for soaking up the soothing qualities of paradise. Appliances and electronics are brand new and top quality throughout the home, which is fully equipped to ensure your maximum ease and enjoyment.
This contemporary and beachy resort home is stylish and cohesive throughout. Furnishings, fixtures and decor are pitch perfect, echoing the surrounding environment and history of Hawai‘i in subtle and masterful fashion. Clean lines, exceptional pieces and expert design offer modern elegance with a strong sense of place, distinguishing this home from others in the KaMilo development.
Central air conditioning, ceiling fans, and WiFi are offered throughout the property. Views of lush resort landscaping and the Kohala mountains can be taken in from common areas and bedrooms. From some angles ongoing construction in the development can be seen in the distance, but this is true for many KaMilo homes and construction noise/sights are extremely minimal.
Entertainment options abound with four flatscreen Smart TVs, Cable TV in every room, a DVD player, and ample boardgames. A gleaming BBQ and lounge seating on the lanai round out your opportunity for luxurious indoor/outdoor living. A PackN'Play and beach toys are provided for your little one(s), along with boogie boards, beach chairs and beach towels for adventures for the whole family and friends.
- Elegant Wide Entry Doors
- Beautiful Tiled Flooring
- Open Floor Plan & Vaulted Ceilings
- Sliding Pocket Doors to Lanai w/Deluxe BBQ Grill, Plush Sofa Seating & Cafe Tables
- Modern Dining Table for Six
- Living Area with Plush Seating, 55” Smart Flatscreen TV, Cable, DVD player
- Work Area w/Desk
- Powder Room / Half Bath
- Large Maytag Washer & Dryer w/Ample Laundry Detergent & Dryer Sheets
- Modern/Gourmet with Granite Island, Bar Seating & Matching Stainless steel appliances
- Oversized GE Fridge & Freezer w/Filtered Water & Ice Maker
- GE Microwave & Dishwasher
- Digital GE Stovetop & Oven
- Spacious Double Sink
- Cuisinart Coffee Maker
- Ninja Blender
- Rice Cooker
BEDROOM #1 (MASTER SUITE)
- King Bed with Top Quality Linens
- Intricate & Beautiful Furnishings and Artwork
- 40” Flatscreen “Smart” TV
- Ensuite Bath with Amber Hued Accent Tiling, Oversized Contoured Soaking Tub, His & Hers Sinks, Generous Walk-in Shower, Walk-in Closet & Commode with Privacy Door
- Work Area w/Desk
- Sliding Door to Lanai and Grassy Lawn Area
BEDROOM #2 (JUNIOR MASTER SUITE)
- King Bed with Top Quality Linens
- Elegant Matching Furnishings & Artwork
- 40” Flatscreen “Smart” TV
- Ensuite Full Bath with Shower/Tub Combo
- Sliding Door to Shared Side Lanai
- 2 Twin Beds with Leather Headboards & Top Quality Linens (Can Convert to a King Bed)
- 40” Flatscreen “Smart” TV
- Elegant Matching Furnishings
- Large Closet
- Sliding Door to Shared Side Lanai
- Adjacent Half Bath
---BEACHES & AMENITIES---
Access to the beautiful 2 acre KaMilo Recreation Center is included in your rental. Two different pools are available for your use including a lap pool and large freestyle pool with separate hot tub. A covered pavilion with kitchen, BBQ, and wet bar are adjacent to the freestyle pool, providing an ideal outside area to relax, socialize, and host guests. Facilities also include a fitness building with free weights and top-tier work-out machines and men's and women's locker rooms with granite sinks and showers.
Access to the exclusive members-only Mauna Lani Beach Club with cabanas, beach chairs, showers, restroom facilities and a full service restaurant and bar is included with your rental. The water is calm and warm and the swimming and snorkelling are superb. 49 Black Sands Beach and Holoholokai Beach Park are also within the Mauna Lani Resort, great for beachcombing, swimming, long walks, whale watching and surfing. Beach chairs, beach towels, and a cooler are provided for your enjoyment. Access to Mauna Lani & Fairmont Orchid amenities such as golf, tennis, spas and fitness centers is available to you through fees paid directly to each department. Resort beaches and restaurants are all open to the public.
The Shops at Mauna Lani, a nearby resort shopping mall within walking distance, offers a sizeable market (Foodland), with deli, freshly made sushi, gourmet meats and cheeses and bakery. Weekly free entertainment, art galleries, boutiques, gift shops, a nightly magic show, and a number of fine restaurants including Ruth's Chris, Tommy Bahamas, Monstera, Under the Bodhi Tree, The Blue Room, Kimo Bean Coffee and Juice 101 are also available at The Shops.
Every Elite Vacation Rentals booking with Luxury Specialist Mark LeRoy includes:
- Meticulously inspected home
- Guided unit orientation and tour
- Local team with property and area expertise
- Access to property-specific concierge service options (grocery shopping, housekeeping, private yoga, personal chefs, etc.)
- Guest support throughout your stay
We are here to answer your questions, process your booking, accommodate special requests, greet you when you arrive, and arrange for a spectacular stay. Reach out and relax, let us handle it from here.
Transient Accommodations Registration Identification Number: TA-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
A/C Notes: Central air conditioning.
All windows and doors must remain closed at all times when running the air conditioning.
If a window or door is left open, condensation will build up and drain out of the vents which will cause damage to the walls and paint.
Special Terms: A starter kit of at least 14 days supply of shampoo, conditioner, body wash, household cleaning supplies, toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags, food storage bags and other common household items will be provided. Once these items are used you would need to replenish them for the remainder of your stay at the home.
RENTAL HOME HOUSE RULES:
- This is a non-smoking home.
- Please keep all noise to a minimum between the hours of 8pm - 8am so that neighbors are not disturbed.
- No animals or household pets are allowed in the house.
- Children under 14 years of age must at all times be under the immediate and direct supervision of their parents, a brother or sister over 18 or another responsible adult.
- Adherence to maximum occupancy is enforced.
- No burning candles.
- No guests of guests.
- No moving furniture.
- No eating in the living rooms or outside of designated dining areas with tables and chairs.
- No pots and pans in the dishwasher.
- Please close garage doors when not in use.
- Please turn off the air conditioning system when doors or windows are open.
KAMILO AT MAUNA LANI HOUSE RULES:
- Radios, TVs, etc. are to be played at a volume that does not disturb the comfort of others, especially between the hours of 10:00 P.M. and 8:00 A.M. If you are disturbed by excessive noise, and if you feel comfortable, please ask those making the noise to please refrain or call Mauna Lani Resort Security at . Please also report the incident, with details of what occurred, to the Board via email at
- In compliance with state law, smoking is not permitted in buildings, on lanais, or within 20 feet of a building.
- Smoking is allowed in parking lot areas that are more than 20 feet from buildings.
- Telephones and cell phones may not be used on the lanais. People have a tendency to speak louder on phone, disturbing their neighbors.
- No Owner or occupant may hang towels, clothing, rugs, or anything else from the windows, lanais, or otherwise on the Building or the Project exterior.
- Dust, floor and powdered waste shall be wrapped in compact packages.
- All trash must be thoroughly drained and wrapped in paper and all garbage and other refuse shall be securely
wrapped, preferably in plastic bags, and securely fastened.
- Skateboards, roller skates, scooters and related equipment shall not be operated or used in any part of the premises.
- Surfboards, bicycles, skate boards, roller skates, etc., shall not be left or allowed to stand on any part of the Project, other than within the confines of the apartment.
- Flying of Drones is prohibited at all locations within Mauna Lani resort and KaMilo.
- There shall be no shooting or use of fireworks of any type at any time in, from or around any apartment or the common or limited common elements except by special permission in writing from the Board of Directors.
- There shall be no shooting or use of firearms of any type at any time in, from or around any apartment or the common and limited common elements.
- Each Owner is at all times personally responsible for the conduct of his family, guests, and guests of his family, tenants and all occupants. This responsibility extends, but is not limited to, any damage or destruction to common or limited common areas.
- Should there be a problem in your unit, please call your unit emergency contact, which might be your rental agent. For medical or fire emergencies call 911.
- Recreation Complex, Pools, Pavilion and Fitness Center have posted rules that will be enforced and the Member / Owner has responsibility for damages or rules violations.
- No pool toys, floats, inflatables are permitted in pools. No glass containers are permitted in any of the recreation complex areas.
- Diapers are not permitted in pools.
- Skateboards and or bicycles are not permitted on pool deck area.
- Loud music, Noise, Running, Jumping off walls into the pool and horseplay are not permitted in the pool or adjacent area.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please review the Terms & Conditions of your Vacation Property carefully before you begin your vacation. Any monies received by Elite Pacific Properties, LLC, the “Agent”, for occupancy of Vacation Property, indicates the acceptance of the terms of our Terms & Conditions in full. It is the responsibility of all guests and members of their party to be familiar with all policies pertaining to the rental.
1. RENTER REQUIREMENTS
For legal and accounting purposes, the person placing the reservation must be the same as the credit/debit card holder. This person is considered to be the Guest. All other persons occupying the rental are considered to be the Guest's invitees, and all discussion regarding reservation, cancelation, and damage policies will be discussed with the Guest, not the Guest's invitees. The Guest must be an adult over the age of 21.
2. CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION FORM
Elite Pacific Properties LLC requires a credit card on file for every reservation. Guest will be required to complete a credit card authorization form prior to gaining access to the property. The Guest will incur a 3.5% credit card surcharge fee for any amount Elite Pacific Properties LLC will charge to this credit card.
3. DAMAGE POLICY
Every reservation requires either
(1) a Damage Protection Policy (“Vacation Rental Damage Plan”)
(2) a $ refundable security deposit, depending on the property.
The “Vacation Rental Damage Plan” covers unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay, provided they are disclosed to management prior to check out. The policy will pay a maximum benefit depending on the plan purchased:
-$3000 in coverage for Vacation Rental Damage Insurance ($49)
-$5000 in coverage for Vacation Rental Damage Insurance ($89)
A few of our high end rentals require a Damage Protection Policy AND a Refundable Security Deposit. Any damages that exceed the maximum benefit will be charged to the credit card on file. If you damage the real or personal property assigned to your rental accommodation during the trip, the Insurer will reimburse the lesser of the cost of repairs or replacement of the property, up to the maximum benefit. Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Vacation Rental Damage coverage are contained in the Description of Coverage or Insurance Policy The Vacation Rental Damage can be purchased up to, and including, check in time. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly Elite Pacific Properties any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the Vacation Rental Damage plan. Please contact Elite Pacific Properties directly if you do not wish to participate in this plan or assignment and instead wish to pay the refundable security deposit.
If a security deposit has been collected for the reservation, no portion may be applied to additional rental time or fees or other charges accrued by the Guest/ Invitees. The entire deposit will be refunded if
(1) no damage was done to the property other than reasonable wear and tear
(2) all keys are accounted for
(3) no items were missing
(4) all doors and windows were closed and secured upon departure
(5) all check out procedures were followed
(6) all Terms & Conditions were followed
(7) no miscellaneous charges were incurred, e.g., unpaid rental fees, guests or pets, additional cleaning fees, or other charges.
As a condition to the rental of all Vacation Properties, Elite Pacific Properties reserves the right to charge the Guest's credit card for any and all uncovered Guest/Invitee caused losses and damages sustained to the Vacation Property throughout the duration of their period of occupancy. In the event of any uncovered Guest/Invitee-caused loss or damage to the Vacation Property, including, but not limited to, undue cleaning, eviction, service calls, service charges, fines/assessments, repairs or replacements, plus all applicable taxes, Elite Pacific Properties is hereby granted the right to charge the Guest's credit card. An itemized statement outlining all associated costs will be sent via regular or electronic mail to the address submitted by the Guest at such time as the reservation was booked. By confirming their reservation, the Guest hereby agrees to pay for all such charges, as defined above and on the proceeding pages.
4. POWER/ WEATHER RELATED CANCELATION
Elite Pacific Properties does NOT issue refunds due to acts of nature such as: weather, road conditions, hurricanes, power outages etc, but CSA Travel Protection Insurance does provide some protection against these instances. If the property is uninhabitable due to such circumstances and you did not purchase insurance, reservations can be rescheduled for future dates within one year of the reservation date.
Elite Pacific Properties is not responsible for any construction noise beyond the Property limits.
For any reservation of more than 14 days, a mandatory midstay cleaning may be required at a rate of $(INQUIRE). Additional cleaning is available on request at a rate of $30 per maid/hour (rate subject to change.) Please provide 48 hours notice if you would like any additional cleaning during your stay.
7. PROPERTY CONDITION
A Property Condition Form must be completed and returned to Agent within 24 hours of arrival, wherein any existing damages or deficiencies must be reported. At check-out, Guest must leave the property in tidy condition, similar to that at move in. Cleaning crews will handle all major cleaning of linens, towels, kitchens, floors and bathrooms. However, excessive cleaning will be billed at $30/hour and will be charged to the Guest.
Occupancy is restricted to the number of people listed at the time of booking. Guest acknowledges that they will personally occupy the Property for the entire length of stay and will not sublet. Tenant shall not use the Property for any illegal or unlawful purpose, nor shall the Property be used in a fashion that disturbs or offends the neighbors. If the number of occupants changes, Guest must immediately notify Agent and additional charges may apply. No special events, including but not limited to weddings, parties, and receptions, will not be allowed without the express written permission of Agent.
9. REPAIR AND SERVICE CALLS
Agent and owner do not guarantee against mechanical or electrical failure of air conditioning, fans, lights, televisions, VCRs, DVDs, or other equipment. Guest agrees to report any inoperative items to Agent promptly, and Agent agrees to make every effort to have maintenance done quickly and efficiently. Should a repair person conclude that equipment is in working order, or that failure was due to the actions of the Guest, then the charge for the service call will be billed to Guest and Guest agrees to pay the charge. No refund or rent deduction will be made due to failure of such equipment.
10. RIGHT TO ENTER
If necessary, Owner or Agent or their designated vendors may enter the property in order to inspect or make necessary or requested repairs. Owner or Agent will give Guest at least 24 hours minimum notice before entering the Property, and will only enter during reasonable hours except in the case of emergency. Regular vendors to the property including, pool, yard, and cleaning services shall be allowed to enter at normally scheduled times.
Guest agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Owner and Agent from all claims, disputes, litigation, judgments, costs and attorney fees resulting from loss, damage, or injury to Guest and guests or their personal property. Owner and agent are not responsible for lost, stolen, or misplaced items. Guest is also aware of the inherent risks to person and property while occupying residences near the ocean or that have pool/Jacuzzi features. Any and all claims, controversies or disputes arising out of or relating to this contract/agreement, or the breach thereof, which remain unresolved after direct negotiations between the parties, shall first be submitted to confidential Mediation in accordance with the Rules, Procedures, and Protocols for Mediation of Disputes of Dispute Prevention & Resolution, Inc., then in effect. If any issues, claims or disputes remain unresolved after mediation concludes, the parties agree to submit any such issues to binding arbitration before one arbitrator in accordance with the Rules, Procedures, and Protocols for Arbitration of Disputes of Dispute Prevention & Resolution, Inc., then in effect. The parties further agree that the award of the arbitrator is binding upon the parties and that judgment upon the award rendered may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Hawaii. All disputes or claims pertaining to the Agreement shall be adjudicated in the State of Hawaii, County of Honolulu.
Súper estricta de 30 días
Cancela hasta 30 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 30 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
Elite Pacific Properties is the leading luxury real estate brokerage and vacation rental firm in Hawaii, with over 100 agents statewide offering everything from luxury residential property sales to multi-unit projects/developer sales, to luxury vacation rentals. Elite Pacific Properties was founded in 2005 and is the only luxury real estate firm with staffed offices on each of Oahu, Maui, Kauai, and the Big Island.
Elite Pacific Properties is a member of Who’s Who In Luxury Real Estate, an exclusive organization of the top luxury brokers in the world; has been named to Inc. Magazine’s prestigious national “Inc. 5000” list for both 2013 and 2014; and been ranked by Pacific Business News as the 9th fastest growing company in Hawaii on its 2014 Fastest 50 list.
Our Vacation Rental Division reflects our high standards of excellence. With over 70 professionally managed luxury homes available for vacation rentals throughout Hawaii, we are committed to making sure that our vacation clients experience the very best in quality, delivery and outstanding service.
Active Member of:
- (VRMA) Vacation Rental Managers Association
- (NAR) National Association of Realtors
- (HAR) Hawaii Association of Realtors
- (HBR) Honolulu Board of Realtors