Hello and welcome to North Raleigh!
We are 5 min. to Falls Lake and their boat dock, 20 min. to downtown Raleigh, RTP and Durham. We are available to meet and offer assistance only if you like. All rooms are located upstairs in our shared house. Parking is right next to the garage with easy access into the house. Coffee, tea, bottled water and light snacks will be provided for you at your arrival. We look forward to your stay. Cheers! Jeff & Allison
We are located in a beautiful, North Raleigh neighborhood. It's perfect for taking an evening walk.
You would be staying upstairs. The house entrance is right next to the stairway leading to your private 2 room suite and private bathroom. The first bedroom (with a queen size bed and television with Amazon Prime and Netflix) and the 2nd bedroom/kitchenette are both available for a 2 person stay. The 2nd bedroom/kitchenette has a dining table, chairs, coffee pod machine, coffee, tea, 1/2 & 1/2 Cream, coffee cups, wine glasses/opener, microwave, mini refrigerator, toaster, some paper products and daybed with trundle that sleeps two people. We will have some waters and a snack waiting for you!
Our house is non-smoking, but you do have access to an outside seating area in the front and back yards. Here you can sit and enjoy the park like setting and your cigarette. Please notify us if you are a smoker and wish to utilize this area in the backyard, so we can put up the red umbrella for you. We do have two air handeling systems (one per floor) so you won't have to be concerned about animal related allergies. Our two very sweet, small dogs are called Ralphie & Lillie. They are never upstairs and are only allowed in our downstairs living area or in the back yard.
Disponible para huéspedes
You will have access to the bedroom(s) and the adjoining room with the mini-kitchen dining area. The 3rd bedroom is reserved for groups that have more than 4 guests in their party. It is located closest to the front stairway, foyer & bathroom. They would use the front door entrance/stairway. We will provide you with a house key. The upstairs bathroom is private for you and your traveling companion(s). It is located down the hallway stocked with some toiletries, hair dryer, curling iron, plenty of cupboard space, clean towels, double sinks, shower and bathtub. You are also welcome to use the other dining area and a shared 1/2 bathroom located near the front door in the downstairs foyer. The internal garage door opener (to exit from the garage) can be found mounted on the wall next to the back door house entrance.
Atención a los huéspedes
If we can help you with any needs, or personal recommendations, please just let us know. We want to help make your visit enjoyable.
Otros aspectos destacables
We provide snacks in the kitchenette area upon your arrival. Please let us know if you have any special dietary restrictions. Your private locking bedroom(s) and bathroom are upstairs. The two other rooms located upstairs are unavailable.
- No visiting guest allowed.
- No crafting or painting.
- In consideration of others, please keep the noise down from 1:00 a.m. - 6:00 a.m.
- Our Address is 11029 Coachman’s Way, Raleigh, NC 27614. The major cross roads are 540 and Six Forks Road.
- Check in is anytime after 4PM. When you arrive as you face the front of the house you will notice on the right hand side an open area to the left of the 2 car garage and right in front of the gate. Please park on the pine straw/gravel area in front of the gate. You will enter through the single garage door. We will supply you with the single garage door security code prior to your arrival. When you enter the house through the garage, the door immediately to your left is the entrance to your area. The door will be unlocked with the key in the door. Your private rental area is directly up the stairs and includes the dining area in the adjacent room. You have use of the refrigerator/freezer, table and microwave. Please do not use the daybed in this room unless you have leased it along with your room.
- There will be some baked goods or snack items for you to enjoy. Also in the fridge are some beverages, please help yourselves!
- The HVAC system in the hallway is specific to your upstairs area so please set at your comfort level.
- There are fresh clean sheets on your bed and of course clean towels. You are welcome to use the laundry facilities, as well as the iron and ironing board in the closet in the dining area.
- There are MANY restaurant and attractions close by. These are a couple of our favorite dining options: http:// (URL HIDDEN) - Great breakfast http:// (URL HIDDEN) – Yummy Italian dinner http:// (URL HIDDEN) - Mexican done right (URL HIDDEN) - Beautiful Chicken and Hamburgers (URL HIDDEN) - Mediterranean Café & Vegetarian Fair
- A wonderful option for nightlife maybe found here (URL HIDDEN)
- More information about the area (URL HIDDEN) (URL HIDDEN) (URL HIDDEN)
- Check out is by 11. If you could please; • Leave any linens used on laundry room floor • Put trash in the trash bins by the back garage • Leave room key on top of the washing machine
- If you have any questions or need anything the best way to reach me is via text or cal(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
- Safe Travels!
We are a couple who loves to host visitors in our home. We travel about a few times per year ourselves and like to stay at other Airbnb locations. We have three adult children, two of whom live nearby in Raleigh. We enjoy good food either at restaurants or better yet, home cooked. Cooking is a pleasure for me : o ). We used to own a restaurant/tea room ourselves. We also enjoy gardening, theatre, both major and smaller local productions, TV and music. We consider ourselves to be kind, responsible and respectful people. We invite to you stay with us in our house. God bless your travels!