Departamento o casa entera
Great sized 1 bedroom newly furnished apartment in hip Nolita neighborhood. Comfy living room, tons of TV channels and an incredible bed. Super close to transportation and walking distance to great shops and restaurants.
Welcome to New York City! The entire city is at your fingertips from this centrally-located luxury apartment. You are walking distance from the highlights of Manhattan.
My private 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment can host up to 4 comfortably with queen-sized Saintly mattresses and a modern sleeper sofa. The apartment has a relaxing living room and dining space, but it's main attraction is it's location; unparalleled in NYC!
The apartment includes:
- Brand new furnishings as of June 2017
- Fully-stocked kitchen ready for your cooking needs, including all necessary cookware, plates, cutlery, knife block, and cooking utensils.
- 4K resolution SmartTV with hundreds of HD channels, Netflix & high-speed WiFi internet access
- Bedroom features a brand new queen-sized Saintly mattress that you'll be dying to have in your own home!
- Plenty of closet space, dressers and drawers
- Iron, blow dryer & hair straightener
- Professional cleaning service before every stay
- There's no washer & dryer in the apartment, but the family-run laundromat on the ground floor do a fast and amazing job, and can deliver your clothes back to you.
- Plenty of clean linens, blankets, pillows & towels provided!
Disponible para huéspedes
The entire apartment, kitchen and bathroom are all yours.
Atención a los huéspedes
I'm in the area if needed and respond promptly to Airbnb messages, texts, emails, and calls.
Otros aspectos destacables
I check requests immediately upon receiving them and the calendar is always up to date! Go ahead and book!
Please be aware that NYS & NYC tax laws obligate us to collect 14.75% in NYS & NYC Sales and Hotel taxes due in cash at the time of check in. Airbnb does not collect these taxes for us. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!
New Yorkers all live very close together. Please be respectful of the neighbors and the building!
Este anfitrión tiene 66 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I've been a New Yorker for over 10 years and enjoyed every minute of it! I've made many stops in life before and after discovering New York City. When not running my business, I love hosting friends, family and first-timers to New York. With my wealth of experience living and working in many countries across the world, I understand the needs of individuals who travel for business and pleasure. I want my home to be a haven for that business traveler, the couple seeing NYC for the first time or a family showing their loved ones our amazing city.