Paquette’s Lakehouse is a picturesque 600 square foot cottage located on Briggs Lake. Relax and take in the view on your own private deck overlooking the 75 acre lake with 120 feet of lake frontage.
*** NEW *** FIRST TIME ON THE MARKET****
Looking for the perfect place to really kick back and relax?
Well then… picture yourself on a nice private lake; lounging on a wooden deck, perched high above it all as you soak in the beauty. Thirsty..? A well-stocked party store is just around the corner with a huge selection of beer, wine & spirits. They also offer a hot food deli during the day and early evening. But let’s say you’re hungry for something more. While there are certainly many fine dining establishments and drive-thru restaurants within only 3 miles, you may prefer to drive only one mile to the nearby grocery store. There, you can purchase a few thick juicy steaks or whatever your heart desires to toss on the grill. If you like to float or splash around in the water… you’ll have your very own paddle boat (provided at no additional cost).
Briggs Lake is a no gasoline motor lake. Only electric trolling motors are permitted and what does this mean to you? Peace and tranquility...
Paquette’s Lakehouse is a great destination for bass fishermen. Anglers can fish right off the dock or enjoy a quarter-mile hike to Island Lake recreation area and fish Island Lake. Island lake recreation area is a 4000-acre park that offers an “up north” experience without leaving southeast Michigan.
Paquette’s Lakehouse has many things to offer year round. Enjoy the eye-popping color changes that take place in the fall. Try your hand at cross-country skiing on the lake during the winter and or, ride on nearby mountain bike trails all year. You’ll be conveniently close to golf courses, restaurants, shopping and antiquing. During your stay, you may discover many events to attend; including summer concerts, sidewalk sales, holiday parades, farmers markets, art fairs and Brighton’s Smokin’ Jazz & Barbecue Blues Festival. That’s right folks, at Paquette’s Lakehouse you’ll be able to relax and enjoy everything we’ve just described including the fishing, swimming, hiking, boating and paddle boarding all summer long!
We look forward to sharing our slice of paradise with you!
Disponible para huéspedes
Exceptions can be made if there are not 4 days available to book in a row, just send us a message and we can fill some vacancies.
Atención a los huéspedes
Let us know if there is anything you need.
- CHECK-IN: Check in time is 3:00 p.m. on your day of arrival. Earlier/ Late arrivals may be accommodated please coordinate arrival time directly with the owner.
- CHECK-OUT: Check out time is 10:00 a.m. on your day of departure. We will be often having guests leaving and arriving the same day this allows for only a small window of opportunity for cleaning and maintenance.
- CLEANING: Help keep our cleaning fees LOW-Leave the cottage as you found it; in broom clean condition, dishes washed put away, used towels put in the shower area. Extra cleaning time will be billed at $30 per hour if needed. PLEASE DO NOT CLEAN ANY FISH IN THE LAKEHOUSE.
- WHAT WE SUPPLY: The Lakehouse is set up as a fully furnished property that will include bedspreads, linens, blankets, 6 pillows, 8 bath towels, fully equipped kitchen and furnishings. Paper products are supplied but will not be replaced if consumed. Propane gas barbeque grill along with salt, pepper and foil are stocked by the owner. You should bring personal items such as bath soap, shampoo and toiletries. Extra beach towels are always recommended, people we are at the lake.
- SMOKING: Smoking is not allowed in the Lakehouse. If the smell of smoke is detected indoors after your visit a 200.00 cleaning fee will be assessed.
- FIRES: The indoor fireplace is not to be used; we expect to have a gas log fireplace installed for your visit next year. Please keep outside fires inside of the fire ring, never leave a fire unattended and use a water bucket to completely extinguish any fires after use. Please turn the propane gas off on the barbeque grill after use.
- WEATHER: Owners do not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither do we accept liability for any inconveniences arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity or plumbing. Nor will owners accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather/road conditions natural disasters, acts of God or other reasons beyond our control.
- MAINTENANCE: Property owners will diligently attempt to address maintenance issues as they occur. If a maintenance issue occurs that cannot be fixed in a reasonable amount of time, and significantly affects the tenant’s stay; property owners reserve the right to refund at their discretion.
- GUESTS: No more than 4 overnight guests are permitted. Any additional day guests must be approved by the owners prior to arrival.
- PETS: No pets will be allowed
- You must also acknowledge: Must climb stairs
- Potential for noise - Fireworks during the summertime. Noise must be kept down after 10 pm; this is a neighborhood.
- Please no glass bottles near the water.
- Life jackets are required for boat use (one per person)