4+ nights for your stay? message me for special discounted rates.
While the gorgeous lake views are certainly a nice draw to this fine vacation home, the home itself is sure to please as well! Nicely appointed home is set up for comfort and quality. Miles of private community roads offer a wonderful, relaxing path for an evening stroll. Finally enjoy the Mountainside community Lake access and community
While the gorgeous lake views are certainly a nice draw to this fine vacation home, the home itself is sure to please as well! Nicely appointed home is set up for comfort and quality. Master Bedroom is found in the private loft and offers a comfortable King bed and private bathroom. The main level has a new (2016) Full bed and the other room offers a Queen Futon. The Kitchen is well stocked to ensure the cook in the family is certain to put out a great dinner! The separate 'living area' for pooch is sure to please those travelling with a dog! The lower level offers a full bathroom and a sleeper sofa with another sitting area around TV for evening relaxing. The private hot tub on the side porch offers a pleasant experience while soaking those bones. A nice walk away vacationers will find a tennis court and basketball court for outdoor fun. Miles of private community roads offer a wonderful, relaxing path for an evening stroll. Finally enjoy the Mountainside community Lake access and community
Disponible para huéspedes
Community Lake access Marina on lakefront (short drive); tennis and basketball court (decent walk); miles of private, dead-end community roads for evening strolls
- Minimum Age: The minimum age for the guest who signs the license agreement and will be staying in the house is 24 years of age. With a valid military ID 21 years of age
- Driver's License: Guest must supply a picture of their driver's license (usually email from smartphone) verifying age and name must match credit card used.
- State and County Accommodation Tax: Maryland charges 6% and Garrett County charges 6%. A total of 12% tax will be collected directly by our property manager upon your booking.
- Family Policy: The responsible guest must be 24 or older and must be a part of the lodging party. We do require a copy of the driver’s license to be on file verifying age. We generally rent to family groups only. Fraternities, Sororities, Bachelor parties, unless previously approved by me in advance, are prohibited from renting our homes. If I approve such a group there is likely to be an extra security deposit and an inspection planned on day of guest departure with guest present. It is after this joint inspection is completed that a return of the security deposit may be made if all in order.
- Holiday Weekends - price bump: While holiday weekends are a great time to escape to Deep Creek Lake, we do require a 3-night minimum stay and, we reserve the right to waive these standards for last minute reservations.
- On-site Property Management: We employ Offlake Rentals to assist us in caretaking of the home and also of our guests. They will facilitate all necessary paperwork and inspections to keep us in compliance with State and County zoning guidelines. I will remain available via AirBnB throughout your experience; however we rely on Offlake Rentals to assist me to ensure maximum care of our guests.
- Pet Fee: For those guests wishing to bring Fido along, there is a $65 pet fee that will be collected directly by the property manager when they assist you in completing your reservation paperwork.
- Occupancy: The designated ‘max-occupancy’ of this rental home is 10. This occupancy level does not apply to children 2 years of age or younger. If overcrowding occurs during any time of the reservation immediate eviction is probable with no refund due.
Este anfitrión tiene 209 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Our region is a great place to vacation in, as well as to live in. We have everything from skiing, boating, world class whitewater rafting, and many more outdoor activities. We work here, and live here! Our cottages, and cabins are very well maintained, and we extend our friendly customer service to everyone who stays with us. Helping visitors find great affordable accommodations and experience our region with all it has to offer is our thing!