If you are ready for a quick escape from the every day and can no longer resist the siren call of the beach, we have the perfect vacation destination for you! Located in the resort complex of The Village, our studio is a perfect choice for a romantic getaway! Our delightful condo is located on the 2nd floor of building E adjacent to picturesque Scenic Highway 30A. You’re only minutes away from burying your toes in the pristine white sandy shores the Emerald Coast is famous for.
Our home is outfitted with a plush queen bed, a comfortable love seat which opens to a twin sleeper and a flat panel television. The kitchenette is equipped with granite countertops, a Keurig coffee maker, toaster, microwave and bar refrigerator. The bathroom features a shower/tub combo and well-lit vanity. Wireless high speed Internet service and cable television are included.
One amenity unique to our home is it features passage access to the adjacent studios on either side. This allows friends and family traveling together the opportunity to share memories they’ll cherish for a lifetime while simultaneously offering the option for restful privacy.
Guests are able to access all areas of the condo. We ask that you make yourself comfortable and be respectful of the home. Please Note: Excessive trash within the home or damage to the home / the contents within will result in penalty fees being assessed.
Disponible para huéspedes
As a guest in The Village, you have access to the newly renovated onsite resort amenity complex featuring two pools, hot tub and fountain nestled amongst tropical landscaping, gas barbecue and lounge chairs. For more fun under the sun, head to the beach via the tram service (available in season) to swim in the emerald waves or build sugar white sandcastles.
Atención a los huéspedes
I live nearby and can certainly help if there is need. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me via phone or text if there are any questions.
Otros aspectos destacables
Special Notes: • Amenity Wristbands: In the condo there is are hooks in the entryway which hold wristbands for use during your stay. Each guest 13 years of age and older will need to wear a wristband to be able to access the following areas: the private beach access through Sunset Beach, The Village tram and the new resort pools at The Village across from Building G.
• Beach Access Info: Private beach access for guests residing at The Village is through the Sunset Beach community. From Peddler’s Pavilion (shopping area in front of The Village) turn right onto 30A. You’ll pass High Pointe on your left. The beach access is shortly thereafter on the left side of 30A (directly across from the Seacrest Beach entrance). All guests 13 years of age and older will need to wear wristbands to gain access to the beach through Sunset Beach.
• Tram Info: Free tram service to/from The Village and Sunset Beach access is available to all guest(s) of The Village from March to October, 9am-5pm CST. Tram departs from The Village resort pool area every 20 minutes. All guests 13 years of age and older will need to wear wristbands to access the tram.
• Propane Grills: Weber propane grills for guest use are located within the pool area. When using a grill, do not leave it unattended. • Groceries: Need something quick? Just head to Seacrest Sundries at the front of The Village. The closest grocery stores are Publix or Winn Dixie, both are 5 minutes away (by car). From The Village, turn left onto 30A. At traffic light, turn right onto Hwy 98. Go 2.5 miles, at the traffic light turn left for Publix and right for Winn Dixie.
• Laundry: Coin operated washers and dryers are located off the 2nd floor corridor for guest use
• HVAC unit is controlled by a remote kept by the television. When adjusting room temperature or fan speed you must point the remote at the AC unit.
• Please be respectful of other guests and owners in residence, quiet hours are from 10pm - 7am
- Check-in 4pm CST or anytime thereafter; Check-out no later than 10am CST .Check-in/check-out times must be abided by to allow our crews ample time to clean and prepare the property. Please DO NOT check in early and unload belongings before the check-in time as our crews cannot clean a rental with personal property in it. No refunds/discounts will be given for late check-in or early check-out. Departure Instructions: 1. Empty refrigerator of all perishables. Remove all garbage to outside dumpster. 2. Wash and dry any used dishes. 3. Keep bed turned down. Place any used towels/linens in bathtub. 4. Turn off all lights, turn thermostat to 65 degrees in colder seasons and 75 degrees in warmer seasons. 5. Return pool/beach wristbands to entryway bowl. Cost of missing bands are $15 each. 6. Close and lock all outside doors and windows. 7. Check out on time, no later than 10am CST firm to give our crews ample time to prep the unit for incoming guests. THANK YOU : )
Este anfitrión tiene 210 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones