This is a quiet, safe, peaceful space where travelers can unwind. I aim to keep the energy in my space flowing and stress-free by focusing only on the necessities. Enjoy some simplicity, natural sunlight, and views of the water. It is an ideal space for relaxing after a long flight or drive, enjoying some quiet time after work, catching up on some much-needed sleep, and/or finally cracking open that book you've been wanting to read. You're welcome to bring your yoga mat or fishing gear!
Please note: there are stairs you will need to take to get to the bedroom (1 flight, 12 steps). A hand-rail along the wall is available. The bed size is Queen, Sealy brand, "medium" level firmness. My old trusty washing machine has its kinks and quirks, so please let me know if you'd like to wash a load of laundry and I will be glad to show you how to use it. Feel free to ask me any additional questions that you may have.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests can access the living room, eating area, kitchen.
Atención a los huéspedes
I am a "hands-off" host--I give my guests space but am available if/when needed. I understand that travelers and visitors want time to themselves and to enjoy their trip. I respect your privacy. As a traveler myself, I prefer to just relax in a peaceful environment after a long drive or flight, so I treat others as I would want to be treated. I would be spending most of my time working from home. I have set up a workspace in my bedroom to allow guests the freedom of lounging in common areas, so that is where I would spend a bulk of my time.
Otros aspectos destacables
I am a quiet gal who prefers the simple life. My guests should expect a simple, safe, clean place to stay. There is a community pool, hot tub, and gym on the premises that you are most welcome to enjoy (please respect and follow community rules/policies).
- In order to keep the place as clean and fresh as possible for all guests, no shoes are allowed inside the home. Socks are welcome!
- I love animals, but since I am allergic to pet dander they are not allowed inside the home.
- No guests or visitors
- Please note that there is no television. Wifi is available for streaming on your own device.
- No smoking or vaping (including on the balconies).
- Since everyone has their own preferences, you will need to supply your own soap and shampoo for the shower.
- Please help us keep the place clean and tidy by picking up after yourself.
- If you plan to cook and eat here, please purchase your own food items (there is a grocery store right across the street, walking distance) to keep in the fridge. Guests have their own designated shelf in the fridge!
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.
I am a practical person striving to achieve the minimalistic way of life. I have gradually made the transition to a minimalistic lifestyle over the last two years. By trade, I am a psychologist. Helping people to de-stress and "clear the clutter" out of their minds is what I am passionate about. In my free time, I enjoy reading, writing, and creating works of art. I really love my mid-morning cup of coffee.