In a quaint seaside village of historic beach cottages, this vacation rental home is like no other. Hidden by tall hedges and located in the heart of East Hampton Village, a short walk to Main Beach, The Palm, Guild Hall & Polo Ralph Lauren, the Graybarn Cottage, brought to you by the Mill House Inn, is the beginning of a new Hamptons tradition.
- RATES: Posted Rates are inclusive of the 15% Service Charge.
- ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE: GBC Check-In is 4PM - 10PM, Check-out is 11AM. Please contact the Hotel for Early Arrivals & Late Departures.
- OCCUPANCY: Overnight Occupancy is limited to 8 adult guests, 12 guests total including children.
- PETS: Well-behaved dogs are always welcome. Please notify your Personal Assistant if you are traveling with a dog and we will have a special amenity package ready for your arrival.
- MINIMUM STAY REQUIREMENTS: 7 Nights.
- BEACH PARKING PERMITS: Beach parking permits must be returned to the Hotel Front Desk at check-out or a $750 fee will be charged.
- DAMAGES & SMOKING: Guests are responsible for all damages to The Graybarn Cottage property. | Smoking: One night's lodging fee will be charged.
- LAW & ORDINANCE: Guests must comply with local law & ordinance and are solely responsible for any fines or summons received as a result of their actions or misuse of the property.
- ALTERATION: No-shows, late arrivals & early departures are responsible for all Charges.
- Please respect your neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment.
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.
Proud owner, with my husband Gary, of the Mill House Inn and our Graybarn Cottage. My passion is photography and you will find my photographs throughout the inn and the cottage. I love to walk and East Hampton is one of the most beautiful places in the world to walk with your camera! We love dogs and both properties are dog-friendly. Chef will even prepare gourmet dogwood for your best friend. A we will share the secrets of the best pet-friendly beaches, parks and restaurants.