Welcome to my bright & spacious 1 bedroom apartment w/ huge windows, french doors, high ceilings and a Neo-victorian/French Provençal vibe! Located on the 2nd floor of a quiet 3-storey building. Very clean apartment.
Close proximity (5-10 min walk) to The Village, Yorkville and Cabbagetown.
Only a 5 min walk to the subway - head downtown to the Harbour Front or to the Air Canada or Rogers Centre for sports events... OR head uptown and enjoy the shops and restaurants at Yonge and Eglinton!
Wake up with the sunshine in this bright, airy and spacious apartment. It has a functional layout, lovely French doors, and includes an ensuite bathroom. The high ceilings make it feel extra roomy. It has an old-world feel (feat. some beautiful 1950's vintage furniture/pieces) and has been maintained quite well over the years.
- the water pressure in the shower is excellent
- front foyer/hallway for your shoes, jackets, etc
- comfy queen bed and king sized cozy pillows
- tons of room for your belongings via all of the drawers (3 dressers!) and a huge closet
- high speed, unlimited streaming wireless internet
- basic cable
- Apple TV - to access your Netflix account (or mine if you don't have one), YouTube, & more. You can also access all of the movies/tv shows I've purchased on iTunes.
Disponible para huéspedes
The laundry room is the only shared space - fees are $2.25 to wash and $1.75 to dry. Tip: bring loonies and quarters :)
Atención a los huéspedes
I won't be at the apartment, but I'm standing by and available ANYTIME for questions or concerns. I also live a 15 minute drive away. I'm here to make your stay as enjoyable as possible!
Otros aspectos destacables
Flexible check-in times may be available upon request. Just ask and I'll see what I can do!