Whole house with 4 BR/3full bath in 4700 sqft house, full privacy for your large family/group of friends. Large french door refrigerator, light cooking of family meals allowed.
Close to everywhere:
-5mins: stores/restaurants/coffee shops/banks/movies/gas station)/golf/24-fitness & sports.
-10mins: Norco College, Costco, Korean BBQ.
- 20 mins: Ontario Mills, Ontario Airport, Victoria Garden
- 30 mins: Pomona University, Fullerton, Mt. San Antonio College, DeVry University.
- 40 min: Disneyland
- Keep community quiet/clean and respect others. No noise after 9 pm.
- Shoes off or indoor slippers only in carpet area.
- You are responsible for the cleaning of your bedroom.
- Clean the kitchen after each use. Clean all foods, refrigerator when checkout. No food, drink in the bedrooms.
- No party when staying in the house. No use of drugs, weeds, smoking etc in the house at all times.
- No lighting candles inside the room.
- Please turn off the lights and fan when leaving the room.
- Put AC to auto-run when leave and use resource (energy/water/toilet tissue/electricity etc) reasonably. 76F is perfect for the house even in a hot day. Have a little patience for AC to cool down as this is huge house.
- Please keep your valuables with you when leaving the room.
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del costo del resto de las noches.
Este anfitrión tiene 3 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
In my full time, I am a high-tech R&D engineer working on all kinds of cool stuff.
In my spare time, I like to travel to various places around the world. I also like reading, music and swimming. You will find me easy-going and I love to make new friends from all around the world. I think AirBNB is not only a way to make some side income by utilizing a vacant property more efficiently, to reduce resource waste, it also opens a good window to the world, to the new people. So it can be another channel to make your good friends of all background, and to share their or your travel stories.
Enjoy your trip and have fun!